Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

i am ignorant in some things yes, and i do stand to be corrected but just look at what u are doin

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

Alex, your concern reminds me of a phrase from the federalist papers;

Quote. . .and that a dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people. . .

I don't want your concern or your nagging.

Bessler007
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

grayone

Quote from: BAHammer on March 20, 2009, 12:06:13 PM
  grayone,
Posted: 03 April 2008 05:22 PM      
>>

@Jim65

Well I feel for you with your problems, but compared to what has happened to me, you have nothing but a scratch. I will put in a simple way Poverty for 17 years and could not walk without supports for 10 of them, after a head on collision with a drunk driver over 110 miles per hour impact. I won’t go into the first 7 years due to politics at hand in this country. So don’t go feeling sorry for yourself for there are those that had faired much worse than you and I am American and married American.<<

According to Alan, 17 years.
And as I said, if I lo0se my job due to misconduct by coworkers and am trying to overcome injuries caused by my accident, what do i get ? A lecture. Never did ask Alan to feel sorry for me. Spending all of my savings to keep my car is not a good life. He does have it better than me. He has a wife and his own business.
Myself ? i've dealt with a significant hearing loss for over 25 years which brings it's own problems. Myself, i am tired of Alan using his accident as an excuse. I owe him nothing.
Yet at this time, he was telling me to BUILD. I went from 35,000 to 21,000 in income qand still had the same bills. Plus I went from driving 6 miles round trip to work to 100. and gas was over $3 a gallon.
So I don't get Alan's, why aren't you doing what I am telling you to do ?
As far as I am concerned, if Alan would've gotten motivated to work past his injuries, he wouldn't have been saying how hard up he was when I was in a worse position financially.
He is very good at playing peoples emotions. Just like now. I have cancer and he is fat. But who do you guys sympathize with ? The fat, well fed man. He should feel lucky to be able to keep enough food in his home to maintain that kind of weight.
You guys are idiots for supporting him.

BAHammer; You cant read either. LOL  He didn't say an accident, caused the poverty but what happened before the first 7 years due to politics at hand in this country Then you are bitching about a drop from $35,000 to $21,000????? I know allot of people who would love to make as much as 21,000. You keep on proving how pathetic you are. AB Hammer is obvious working and showing it don't stop him, and you are just crying and complaining. PATHETIC!

grayone

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 20, 2009, 12:22:37 PM
After 40 posts, the grayone has finally signed one with his name.  I guess that's so he can claim he's not hiding behind a pseudonym. 

OK, I'll come clean.  My name is Jerry but my friends call me sir.  My social security number is 218-56-0103.  I live in Stanfield, OR 97875-0534.

I may have made some angry and I'd like to compensate any who think they need it.  My visa number is 4278-6201-1297-0241.  It never expires.  The security code on the back is 129.  If you'd like to make some purchases or do a cash transfer feel free.  When the credit limit is reached I'll post another card.

Sir Bessler007
Cmdr, Bitch Slapping Brigade

PATHETIC SMART ASS REPLY.  Private Bessler007, Butt Wiper Brigade.

erickdt

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 19, 2009, 09:38:31 PM
I am sure having read comments at different sites that most aren't aware of just how expensive it can get when they steal intellectual property.

It's easier to make points with thinking people than it is with liars or thieves or those that dig up corpses and screw them!  I don't believe what some will do!  I'm shocked I tell you!!  Simply shocked!

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

It sure can get expensive. How are YOU going to afford to bring this frivolous lawsuit on your salary from flipping burgers at Mickey D's?