Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: BAHammer on March 20, 2009, 06:09:18 PM
  grayone,
I can read just fine. He posted in such a way as to confuse the issue. That is what's pathetic.
Can't he write well enough so others can understand him ? It seems not.
As for his living in poverty claims, he has a wife and his own business. How is that living in poverty ? You failed to mention that. It seems unless he has as much money as Ralph, he considers himself poor.
What he should do is ask Ralph how he made his money. Then he'd know one way to have it better.

@bessler,
not sure the sense of posting in here anymore, all it is is defending Alan's position that he's poor and needs handouts of a perpetual design. Then he can afford to retire. That's why whenever I tried discussing Bessler wheels, he'd cause problems by saying he proved they can't work. And these people that support him will have to say whatever it is they can to avoid admitting Alan duped them. They want to think they're smarter than that.
Basically, you're in a losing position as long as you post in here because nothing of importance or that even begins to matter is being discussed.

Jim

Cough! Cough! I was just taking a quick look before I ate supper, and I see this crap.
Lest make one thing strait. I don't take handouts, I have learned to make my own way despite what I have had to face. What I have told about myself, is to let you and everyone know that others have had it worst and have gotten through it. Allot of time I did well to break even. I would have loved to get 21,000 profit, life would have been great and well above the poverty line.

So why don't you bend over, and shove that crap back up where it belongs. >:( >:( >:(
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

erickdt

Jim,
The link is listed right in his avatar you f*cking putz.

Bessler007

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 20, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
Cough! Cough! I was just taking a quick look before I ate supper, and I see this alan.

Stop looking in the mirror while you eat.

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 20, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
So why don't you bend over, and shove that alan back up where it belongs. >:( >:( >:(

You're too big now.  You won't fit.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

Quote from: erickdt on March 20, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
Jokes on you Jim. This guy (Bessler07) has an entire website dedicated to how ridiculous he thinks the pursuit of a Bessler style wheel is. He refers to people like you as part of the Bessler cult.

This is patently false on 2 points. 

Firstly there's no way it could be proved a working gravity powered wheel would be a "bessler style" wheel.  There is no material fact1 bessler even produced a gravity powered wheel.  There is only evidence he produced a wheel that turned.  The source of its turning or the means/manner it happened was never revealed; only claimed.

Secondly, besslerwheel.com operates in the manner of a cult.  I don't define the terms; I just understand what they mean.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

1Confirmed or validated event, item of information, or state of affairs crucial to the interpretation of a phenomenon or a subject matter, or to the determination of an issue at hand.
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

Quote from: erickdt on March 20, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
Give me one example of anyone suing successfully in order to take content that they voluntarily posted on a public forum down.

The DMCA Complaints that have been faxed aren't wrt to any material that has been posted on a public forum.

Contrary to popular belief a work is copyright protected without the necessity of any indication of a notice or for that matter the necessity of it being published.  Published works are copyright protected with or without any indication of the fact.

Laws change.

Web pages hit the ground when they're slapped out of the hands of thieving pricks of unknown parentage.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB