Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayone

Hay Diarrhea007; Making misquotes of people is more lies, you LIAR. You are on an all time low, even for you.

Bessler007

Quote from: grayone on March 20, 2009, 08:52:44 AM
Alexico; This disgraced and liar bessler007, is a paper tiger, but he is a constant mouth, and when things get to hot, they go up in smoke.

What's a paper tiger?

Quote from: grayone on March 20, 2009, 08:52:44 AM
People like him are a wast (sic) of flesh and should be treated as such. IMHO

Michael

You and hitler have a lot in common.  He made lamp shades out of people he didn't like.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

grayone

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 21, 2009, 12:04:08 AM
What's a paper tiger?

You and hitler have a lot in common.  He made lamp shades out of people he didn't like.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

Diarrhea007; The saddest part of you is, you seem to believe your own lies. So you are now comparing me to Hitler? So you are calling me you?  Well to put it this way. When I go to the bathroom with diarrhea, I want it to be flushed for it is now a waste. As for paper tiger? you think you are so smart, you figure it out. Or is it a little beyond your capability?

BAHammer

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 20, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
Cough! Cough! I was just taking a quick look before I ate supper, and I see this crap.
Lest make one thing strait. I don't take handouts, I have learned to make my own way despite what I have had to face. What I have told about myself, is to let you and everyone know that others have had it worst and have gotten through it. Allot of time I did well to break even. I would have loved to get 21,000 profit, life would have been great and well above the poverty line.

So why don't you bend over, and shove that crap back up where it belongs. >:( >:( >:(

Alan,
It doesn't come across that way at all. You say you've had it worse, but that is in your judgement.
As you always say, you will give credit where you want.
Also, you have said, you are either for me or against me. That's actually a quote from the Bible, isn't it ?
You shall be either hot or cold for me. You were quoting God. I don't think Bessler would quote something God is credited to have said.
Just as when you say you'll give credit where it's due, that's another way of saying that you will be the judge of things. Just as who has had it worse or how much a problem someone has.
Even my own accident you judged to be but a scratch. And my having cancer ? You said it didn't matter. What matters is what ever truth you are spewing.
Even when you say you live in poverty, do you ? Or is it you don't have all of your wants ?
How was it you came to live in what you call poverty ? It was not caused by an accident or a drunk driver.
What caused it ?

BAHammer

Quote from: erickdt on March 20, 2009, 07:35:07 PM
Jim,
The link is listed right in his avatar you f*cking putz.

erickdt,
That doesn't change what I've been working on.
At least Bessler007 isn't hiding any pretenses. Yet when someone states that they have proven levered wheels do not work which Bessler used is a friend of his.
Also, it seems I get along better with Bessler007 than people who claim to support Johann Bessler.
Maybe because he allows me to have my own opinion. 
Of course, bessler007 does give an easy target. Others are more conniving and are like wolves in sheep's clothing. The easier to hunt their prey.
You see, if a person can discredit how Johann Bessler built his wheels, then it is easier to reap a profit from them. As such things go, a Johann Bessler wheel can not be patented. A discredited Johann Bessler wheel can be patented as a new invention.
And by the way, I do believe I have figured out how Bessler did do it. It is an ingenious method.
I am not sure how long it will take me. And of course, it is something that can not be patented. This means that there might not be much monetary reward except to be able to demonstrate a really cool engineering idea and to be a part of discovering a part of history. I am somewhat of a history buff   ;D
I do have some serious other considerations at present. So, I guess I'll just have to see how things work themselves out.

Jim