Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"I'm Glad To Sit On The Right Hand Of Satan"

Started by b0rg13, February 18, 2009, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Quote from: CrazyFox on February 20, 2009, 06:10:53 PM
Most of the water depleted by the very people who accused the purveyor of water for fuel as Satan.
are you implying that the process of burning hydrogen depletes the water?if you are i suggest you look into it a little further before you form an opinion.

CrazyFox

I am saying it is a natural process. Further, hydrogen is the most plentiful element. Depleting it seems  out of the question. However, the arrangement of hydrogen atoms in reformed molecules follows conservation of energy laws of physics and the conversion of water molecules to forms of usable energy changes the state of some hydrogen atoms. Take a look at Low Energy Nuclear Reaction in electrostatic initiated salt water fusion.  <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2928435.stm> Note: D2O is referenced in this article. But then, why not lite sea water in an emulsion of non conductive oil? An that is what drives the LENR in the Clem Engine model. All of this will be kicked about for a long time due to the fact no private development funding is available and competing energy will persist until the Earth becomes a lifeless rock with an acidic hot brown atmosphere. So much for inventive genius! Never mind what happened to Mars and it's sea water. And never mind who sits on their bum next to Satan doing nothing but putting "The pedal to the Metal". How much coal did they burn to power my laptop? It is so much easier to go with the flow. Next time you step on the gas take a good look at the one next to you at the left.