Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I meant the negative lead/wire from the generator goes down the pipe to the water table or well.

--giantkiller.

hammuraby

hi giantkiller, no elettricity is involved in this project, for now....
is a simple tech mechanical. direct !

this can be used for a power storage of energy caming whit a "surface water gestion",
using rain collected from URBAN surface and send into a "GARDEN as babylon";

when the basin is full, you leave that the water go down the sink, and the equivalent energy can be used to pump a water in a basin that is on mount of water grid....
emprover of storage-water =accumulation energy

wattsup

@GK

I think @hammuraby may have something.

I work in water treatment and pumping and pressure and suction methods.

Think of this.

It is said that the wheel has 24 (I think) horse shoe magnets. The size of that wheel structure is so robust that the energy it could produce is substantial. But how do you turn the damn thing and with what? The magnets would still have been exposed to the infernal sticky spot. Like any such magnet wheel will stick. But the funny thing is your can give such a wheel a good nudge left or right and it will turn in that direction until it stops again. It will turn in either direction.

So............................. what if the water flow is not used for 100% of the driving energy, but only 100% of the nudging force required to keep that huge wheel off the sticky spot. That may be only 5-10% of the total energy produced. All you would need is a way to turn the output shaft in the same direction regardless of the wheel direction. That wheel could turn either an electric generator or a hydraulic pumping system or even an air compression system. It does not matter. As long as that wheel stays off the sticky spot who cares.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

See photo:

A: Looks like a large flywheel but it is never seen in the recent site photos.
B: Looks like a water run generator or pump.
C: His hand is actuating this lever that could simply be a two-way water check valve. Turn one way water flows down, turn the other way, water flows back up.
D: Could be 24 magnets or simply 24 gear teeth that may be hitting that winch type box E:
E: Looks like a winch box with a chain coming out the bottom side.

The water flow idea could have some merit.

sushimoto

Is that another Bessler Legend?

Something , that has been buried with the finder and
now tried to be interpreted by an old photo?

I am in doubt, if nobody figured out more concrete in all these years.

best regards,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

giantkiller

A. is a bicycle.
B. Is a pipe.
C. Is a turn handle for spinning the stator.
D. There is no gearing
E. is an electrical generator

The axle of the stator goes below and is connected to a 2 section crankshaft. This in connection with the bicylce could have been used for a drive mechanism. But then he died of stomach cancer..

The wooden blocks under D. & E. are for the wire wound glass bottles. They are on the wall and there are loops of holding wire on each end of the wooden blocks to hold the bottle based inductors in place. One small diameter for the neck and wide diameter for the base. He also used square wire. The funny thing is nobody at the castle has ever assembled the device configuration to see what it does. And they wouldn't let me, either.

The coils hang on the wall.

You guys are confusing the basic of operation. Stand on the step on the North pinnacle, face South, look side to side at the walls and you see a 3d view that is not posted anywhere. It is a pinncle point in the Universe of the ultimate precession for a certain date.  8) :o ;) :)

Don't speculate. Make the trip. Same as 'Build it'. You can't possibly imagine anything correctly until you laid your eyes upon the deep insight of the mystery. Am I to be the only one? Stand on that one spot. The only thing I missed is coordinating my trip to the alignment of the local angles to the stellar placements.

Get the GPS off of google. Enter those into a program similar to 'The Sky'. Position the observer view horizontally for a 180degree Southern scan. Run through a time scan and watch when the rising of Saturn and the other heavenly bodies arise over their respective statues on your left wall view. The chairs and pointers inside the castle walls will also eventually line up with their prospective targets. The little bear chair is Ursa Minor. This points to a habitable a planet in the Goldilocks zone. The measurement is on the iron door. +20million light years. Why did he display this? On that same door he has a bell with a note by the other planet that states 'Ring the bell twice'. Reference Keely for 'Sympathetic Vibratory Physics' and heterodyning. Look for Dale Pond in Amazon.

This goes far deeper than the rabbit hole. There, I spilled the beans.

--giantkiller. Anybody else you know this? Don't spin your wheels any more... Spin the Universe. This can be done in these times.