Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the Most Efficient Motor?

Started by cameron sydenham, February 26, 2009, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizkycho

...If comparing brand new types of magnetic motors that are using MagnticTransistor effect, HildenBrand type motors are most efficient
cause they have smallest input for transfering complete magnetic flux of permanent magnet to the rotor, making them 250% efficient (including all the losses)
at lower RPMs.

I made some experiments confirmng that (still doing another set of tests), it is because of simple construction advantage that requires only surface of the core to be energized to reroute all the flux of PermanentMagnet to the rotor.surface of the core is competely energized(magnrtized) allready with small currents.

efficency when using other types of MagneticTransistor in motors:
Genesis is second,JNaudins MEP third (but must be build properly), Flynn ppath only fourth.

Wiz