Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RELIABLE DYNAMO?

Started by newideas, February 27, 2009, 08:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newideas

Hi, I'm really new to all this, but when I was a kid my bike had a dynamo which ran off the wheel to run my lights.  Is there something more substantial, such as one that can run 110v lights?  I want to experiment with hooking one up to this inertia idea I have and when the bugs are all figured out, will post my results.  I hope this forum can steer me in the right areas when I have dumb questions, but for now, just a reliable dynamo or whatever one calls them.  Once I get the inertia figured out to turn it successfully, then I will need to know how to regulate the power output so that it can run my house lights.
I'm a dreamer, but these ideas keep flooding my mind so I want to try some of them out.