Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadgetmall's Fuji Mod light CFL from 1 AA/AAA for - 12 hrs + - Thread 2

Started by Goat, March 02, 2009, 03:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delta1

Tried to delete previous oversize images, but to no avail. the instructions on this site on how to do it are very sketchy. Anyway here are the new smaller pictures. Photography by Bonnie.

mscoffman

Delta1,

Step II;

Think of forming a cube from five solar cells glued along their edges, active
side facing inward, in a shape of a cube with no top. Now glue four toothpicks
to the base of the lamps so that the glass bulb can hang down inside the open
solar cell cube with the glass spiral bulb not touching any cell.

Solar cells have a “power knee” so if you place them in series and load them with a
resistor you will need to adjust the resistance to get maximum wattage from the solar
cells. Now calculate how many bulbs and cubes you will need to have the system run
itself.  Then go build yourself a self running power supply.

It should work. The extra “cold electricity is actually free electrons captured from
the environment due to the high voltage pulses. And yes, they can create a self
running system. If you use a cap have a push to start switch charging the cap
from the battery. Eventually it will have enough energy to run itself then the
switch can disconnect the battery.

Then come back here and show us how it’s done.

:S:MarkSCoffman

ps: Imagine building a working perpetual motion machine as high school
science fair project! Indefinitely perplexing. ;)

gregted

Hi all,

Just saw this circuit mod on youtube and am trying to get it to work. I have 2 circuit boards from a Kodak and Click imagery one use cameras.
I have removed and bridged the diode connections and connected the cfl to the capacitor outputs after removing the capacitor. I have also connected a switch across the original switch connectors.

The cfl lights very dimly and seems to only be partly lit.

I have been searching for 2 days and can't find a solution.

Any help appreciated.

Greg

gregted

Update.......

Managed to get my cfl to light but only if I use 2 x 1.5 AA batteries for a total of 2.83 volts.

Now don't get me wrong, I am still impressed at lighting a 240 volt cfl from 2.83 volts but others are lighting theirs from 1 AA and I would love to do this.

I have seen mention of adding a pot to the board to adjust the brightness and I rememeber someone saying to replace a 1 k resistor with a 100 ohm pot but I don't have any 1 k resistors on my boards.

I have attached a pic showing the resistors and their values.