Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultra simple, cheap, overunity toy you can build, Lafonte Group

Started by Butch LaFonte, April 05, 2009, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: ResinRat2 on April 06, 2009, 10:12:06 AM

Well, I am one of the people around here with a lower Intelligence Quotient.

...I don't buy the above statement, by the way.  ;D

Quote from: ResinRat2 on April 06, 2009, 10:12:06 AM

So it is not clear to me at all what is happening in the drawings. So how do the magnets separate? Is it some unexplained force that breaks them apart?

I'll explain it. Bruce Lafonte has come up with this method...It's easier to understand when the
cylinder magnets have like poles facing in the same direction. If they have like poles facing
in the same direction, obviously two powerful Neo magnets will repel heavily and roll away
from each other. But now, take two thick slabs of magnetically conductive metal and move
them very close to the two magnetic poles. The magnets see will this; "as if they had been
placed in parallel" and the mechanical forces between the the two magnets will markedly
decrease.

If, or should I say; IF the mechanical force/distance = work of asserting (minus) the work of removing
those thick slabs of metal is less then work generated when the magnets repel, then a machine
will be able to be built that runs continuously from this. Note that this is heavy duty power and does
not appear to go to zero during the machine cycle.  The diagram shows the opposite magnetic polarity
of this happening. This is kind of a hand tool or partial machine that lets someone experience
these force directly. Bruce has done magnetic force simulations "proving" these forces with numbers.

The slabs have to operate on a harmonic cycle with the cycle of the machine and that requires
"gearing up" leverage to have to be asserted. That's the only "bad" part that I can see.

:S:MarkSCoffman

ResinRat2

Quote from: broli on April 06, 2009, 10:26:41 AM
You know there's something called research. If you did a little more effort you'd find butch has plenty other threads where he shows how and why this idea works with videos and all. But I guess we have to spoon feed you?

I do research every working day of my life. If you are going to post something then how about putting down some references. Is that spoon-feeding in your mind?

There are postings all over this site that are jokes and frauds. If putting a reference link is too much trouble then I think you need an attitude change. So are you going to jump on me now for expecting a reference link? Oh wait, you already DID!

What a shame that every Research Paper that is ever written needs reference links. How sad all those lazy bum scientists who read the paper can't put all the effort in themselves to investigate every point that is posted.

Yeah, that's what I am, too lazy to look it up myself.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

Thanks Mark for taking the trouble to explain it.

When I first read this thread I honestly believed it was a joke. Someone being sarcastic by posting a vague description, saying it was 75% complete, and telling everyone to replicate it.

That is why I was sarcastic as well.

If that is the case, I apologize for the face-transplant remark. I thought it was a joke.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

broli

Quote from: mscoffman on April 06, 2009, 11:27:48 AM
...I don't buy the above statement, by the way.  ;D

I'll explain it. Bruce Lafonte has come up with this method...It's easier to understand when the
cylinder magnets have like poles facing in the same direction. If they have like poles facing
in the same direction, obviously two powerful Neo magnets will repel heavily and roll away
from each other. But now, take two thick slabs of magnetically conductive metal and move
them very close to the two magnetic poles. The magnets see will this; "as if they had been
placed in parallel" and the mechanical forces between the the two magnets will markedly
decrease.

If, or should I say; IF the mechanical force/distance = work of asserting (minus) the work of removing
those thick slabs of metal is less then work generated when the magnets repel, then a machine
will be able to be built that runs continuously from this. Note that this is heavy duty power and does
not appear to go to zero during the machine cycle.  The diagram shows the opposite magnetic polarity
of this happening. This is kind of a hand tool or partial machine that lets someone experience
these force directly. Bruce has done magnetic force simulations "proving" these forces with numbers.

The slabs have to operate on a harmonic cycle with the cycle of the machine and that requires
"gearing up" leverage to have to be asserted. That's the only "bad" part that I can see.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Who's bruce  ;D. Mark you don't need to go as complex as gears. Just use repelling magnets on the outside that act as energy cancellation. The only thing that then needs to be done is push the plates inwards by some mechanical or electrical (coils that fire off) means with the power of a fly so to speak  ;).

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: ResinRat2 on April 06, 2009, 11:58:05 AM
Thanks Mark for taking the trouble to explain it.

When I first read this thread I honestly believed it was a joke. Someone being sarcastic by posting a vague description, saying it was 75% complete, and telling everyone to replicate it.

That is why I was sarcastic as well.

If that is the case, I apologize for the face-transplant remark. I thought it was a joke.
ResinRat2,
The toy design is real, the face transplant is a joke. I was just in a joking mood that day, so much funny stuff has been going on.
What I can't understand about this principle is that few even know about it and it is so obvious in it's operation.
The torque available is enough to twist a shaft like spaghetti if the shaft was undersized. You get near the full attraction force of the magnets for work.
Butch