Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Hi Nitinnun

it's look very nice, your graphite rods look like my ferromagnetic rod that i pick from old radio receiver, i hope that your are sure that yours are real graphite

anyway i still repeat that somehow this pyramid will reasonate, cause i can't imagine direct current through coils, in fact i do not understand the reason why you are doing your coils with an exact number of loop, the most important is that you are understanding it yourself, i have not studying enough your theory to fully understand it, but i am happy that your work is going pretty well

Hello Pirate, good to see you in a good mood

all i understand about CW and CCW is that is in relation with the atoms in the molecule of sand , water, steel or copper, and all i can see is that might be a consequence of the Super Light hitting molecules from all around them

what i mean is your negative and positive are not AC current, what i mean is that your positive and negative are DC current and might be pulse with a high frequency, and this frequency is in relation with the nature of sand water steel or copper, so i think you'll get a vibrating pyramid

keep going with all my wishes
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nitinnun

last night, i had new insights into the coils, the core, and possibly the magnet.
but i'm still exploring what i realized. and don't have much to show yet.

but i can say this.

the CW coil has fewer turns, than the CCW coil.
i think that this would:

* force the CW to stay in the steel frame.

* allow the CCW to pass from the steel frame, into the copper core.
but NOT allow the CCW to escape from the core, back into the frame.

* the coils are electrically connected. allowing polarization to exist.
even though the coils, are doing the polarizing.

* this polarization, allows the CW to build up in the steel frame, and the CCW to build up in the copper core.
yet does not allow CW and CCW to touch, shorting each other out.

i'm working on a colored diagram, to demonstrate them.

nitinnun

drannom. think of it this way.

water generates an EXCESS, of clockwise spin.
sand generated an EXCESS, of counter-clockwise spin.

if you threw sand and water into a pure void,  than the sand and water would still generate these excesses.

because these  excesses, are generated from the molecules themselves!
water and sand, are technically free energy devices!

electrons spin counter-clockwise.
protons spin clockwise.
(i "think" that each proton generates more CW, than electrons generate CCW. but that is besides the point.)

hydrogen atoms generate excess CW spin.
oxygen atoms generate excess CCW spin.

water molecules generate excess CW spin.
(2 hydrogen atoms generate more CW, than one oxygen generates CCW!)

sand molecules generate excess CCW spin.
(2 oxygen molecules generate more CCW, than whatever a silicon atom generates!)

when you combine the EXCESS CW of water, with the EXCESS CCW of sand, you get electricity.

it is the same thing as creating a lightning bold.
which nature does hundreds of times every day.

daityan

guys esp nitinnum need to check this out! looks like smone did sme good research into pyramid power

http://www.rexresearch.com/grandics/grandics.htm

froarty

Casimir effect in Limestone Calcium
11/15/08 | by froarty  | Categories: b2evolution Tips
I have a technical theory that supports many of the legenday claims regarding movement of large limestone blocks and carvings. I believe the calcium found in limestone blocks as metal powder forms Casimir cavities similar to the recent breakthrough utilizing Rayney Nickel to produce “hydrinos”…. I know hydrinos are controversial but in addition to Dr Mills at BLP, the Cal-Tech website contains a description and patent from May 8th 2008 by Doctors Haisch and Moddel which support my proposal AND Rowan University did verify overunity combustion of the BLP Rayney Nickel reactor on October 24th of this year where the amount of heat produced repeatedly a hundred times higher than the energy content of hydrogen supplied. The Casimir effect described below has 2 natural incarnations. Casimir open “cavities” can appear in skeletal catalysts where microscopic pore sizes can form metal plates of the correct proportion and spacing below 2nm. they are being employed to chemically rectify energy from virtual particles using a covalent bond. I am writing you however regarding the 2nd case….. I believe "closed" Casimir cavities formed of such common earth metals as calcium can create Casimir cavities in limestone blocks. I believe they may be responsible for numerous legends of levitation and some peculiar properties of limestone pyramids.

I propose that in Limestone and coral blocks gas molecules become trapped in microscopic Calcium cavities. These calcium cavites have portions that meet the criteria to form Casimir plates. the atoms when agitated by heat or sound into resonance can disassociate and rebond repeatedly much like H2 can be heated to become HH. The atoms spread out in the Casimir cavity because they see the restriction of larger virtual particles caused by the Casimir effect as more room on the time axis which allows them to diffuse and rotate into a normally impossible orientation. If they form a molecule while "twisted" the molecule will be stable and remain in this orientation even upon exiting the portion of the cavity meeting Casimir proportions. Dr Mills of Black Light Power has coined the term "hydrinos" for "twisted" hydrogen molecules but any trapped gas forming a molecular bond while in the Casimir field can become a "twisted" molecules- at this point the twisted molecules are surrounded by stessed virtual particles trying to push the atoms back into normal orientation but unable to overcome the covalent bond. The molecule formed while the larger virtual particles responsible for gravity were restricted from the cavity is perpindicular to the time streaming thru our time frame. most electrons are normally driven into the past down behind the nucleus on the time axis only somewhat modified for mutual repulsion and it's attraction to the proton in the upstream nucli which sets up the familiar oscillation we perceive as shells and electron clouds. When this molecule formed it's electrons were not being pushed behind the nuclei. All nuclei are part of the 2d mesh forming our time frame, the electrons are now leveraging one nuclei against the other to defy the gravitons (virtual particles below 1.7 thz) when this molecule is agitated and leaves the Casimir field the virtual particles return to find that the twisted molecules' electron clouds are now sticking out into the time stream instead of being oriented into the "past" below their nuclei the electrons extend out into the time stream like oval wings resisting what we perceive as vertical displacement but not resisting horizontal displacement. One legend was that a limestone block could be moved "1 bow shot" or 200 feet. The legend goes that the block was first lifted and wedged up with papyrus, then struck with something that continued to ring as the wedges were yanked away and the block was quickly moved horizontally while it slowly sank back to the ground. As outrageous as this sounds Casimir force acting on plain old gas molecules make this at least possible.

The shape of the pyramid also suggests purpose, As we sink upside down into the sea of time our time frame is impaling itself on the virtual particles beneath us. the virtual particles approaches our nuclei mesh frame like an air mass approaches the front of an aircraft -smaller VP go thru the nuclei mesh whuch we perceive as time >1.7thz and larger VP we perceive as gravity go around the nuclei to form a complex wake pattern interposing itself between the electron and the proton they at their nuclei. the electrons would simply be pinned straight back and form a halo if not for their mutual repulsion that sets up an electron cloud oscillation between the the stream and the electrons. In the case of casimir cavities the gravitons are further displaced around the entire cavity. The limestone block essentially allows fewer gravitons to pass in favor of more time particles. the quantum effect on the pyramid could be interesting but only if the tests are performed from inside a totally sealed pyramid. the normally straight line path of the time stream would be thinned and widened as it permeates through more and more of these limestone casimir cavities. the time particles would become concentrated on the centerline and the gravitons on the pyramid faces.

byzipp.com/energy