Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

It went around and around
Lots of people built BEAUTIFUL replications and thought long and hard, and nobody ever got anything to work, and the project kind of dissolved in discouragement.

jeanna

Pirate88179

Quote from: ytinurevo on June 19, 2010, 10:09:40 PM
How about you try summarizing the key informations on the first page where it should be, huh ??

Hey pal, good forum etiquette is to read what has been posted BEFORE posting.  If you are too lazy to read only 68 pages, I suggest you avoid the Joule Thief topic which is about 916 pages.

I agree that it would be nice to have a summary on the first post but this software does not allow for that and, if you think about it, many of these topics move at such a rapid rate, the summary would have to be changed daily if not hourly.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ytinurevo

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 19, 2010, 11:42:59 PM
I agree that it would be nice to have a summary on the first post but this software does not allow for that and, if you think about it, many of these topics move at such a rapid rate, the summary would have to be changed daily if not hourly.

Bill
Well, this particular topic seems to have slowed down so it's now possible to summarize it. The moderator (if not the original poster) can edit the post to add the informations or just a link to special page, such as a FAQ on all the systems. On a forum you talk you talk, but what comes out ?...

Is there a transcription of the german video or it is gone too ?

Pirate88179

This I do not know.  It has been a long time (as you said) since I posted in this topic.  Perhaps someone else can point you to where it may have been posted, if it was posted.

If you know the date of the video, you could eliminate checking posts prior to that date but, as I said, even though there is always some bs in any topic, it is a good idea to read what has come before, or at least skim it.  As Jeanna has posted, nothing ever came of this design as far as we know. A lot of speculation but nothing of merit.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

fritz

TT pyramid and radio waves...

The inventor lives(ed?) in Austria and there are no useful MW,LW radio stations which could power the thing via ground bound wave.
If he harvested something - than it would be something local or VHF and above.
From the structural size - I would think about UHF reception.
What concerns the power - running a ventilator might start at 300mW.