Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@ All:
      Aether energy which the pyramid is focusing towards the center is similar to the effect of a magnifying lens focusing the suns rays.  And may not be affected by aluminum as that metal is not magnetic. Although Aether energy is also more than just magnetism,  it is equally found outside the pyramid as well as inside of it, but is more concentrated or condensed in the center by the spiraling effect and power of the vortex.
  I have spent about 1/3 of my life sleeping inside a 7 foot pyramid that is placed over my bed,  and can say that the pyramid structure in general and its as yet untapped powers are still a mystery to me.
   I think that there is still much more to be learned and rediscovered about those geometrical energy forms and what they can really do. 
   As far as the possibility of the production of electricity goes, I would think and it has been shown to a small degree, that there is a very good chance of that too.  But the secret purpose(s) and function of the Pyramids of Giza is still to be discovered, which I feel is now getting closer by the day, to being known by all. 
                                                                                    NZ

the_big_m_in_ok

fritz said:
Take a look at this patent:
http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080315587
This patent application number exists, but the drawings aren't included for free with the text.

Here's the whole application at:   http://www.pat2pdf.org

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat20080315587.pdf

Personally, I would have added an coil to the top of the pyramid to see how that affected output.

Take a look at:

http://www.rexresearch.com/grandics/grandics.htm

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

NickZ

@ All:
    Although I do think that the energy from a pyramid can be tapped, I would like to see a real working model first , but not one that needs all kinds of additional sources connected to the grid, or batteries to make it produce anything.  If the pattents are valid, why are they being ignored, as these pattents and ideas have been out for years now.  Or, have I been missing something?
                                                                                 NZ

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NickZ link=topic=695.msg246542#msg246542 =1277432176
  @ All:
    Although I do think that the energy from a pyramid can be tapped, I would like to see a real working model first , but not one that needs all kinds of additional sources connected to the grid, or batteries to make it produce anything.  If the pattents are valid, why are they being ignored, as these pattents and ideas have been out for years now.  Or, have I been missing something?
                                                                                 NZ
At the risk of sounding cynical, these patents may actually work, since they need verifiable test results to back up claims.  However, if the Gov't wants people to be dependent on fossil fuel and the political power that these politicians maintain over the population, then worthwhile patents will be *ignored* forever.  They, the politicians,  don't want anyone to be independent or self-reliant.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Pirate88179

Lee:

I respectfully disagree.  If indeed this did work and was exposed on OU.com, as well as other research sites, I would hope that replications would travel like wildfire and no one could stop that.  Since this did not happen, I have to conclude that there was nothing here really.

I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong and will be the first to admit it.  But, if there were really something to this, I should think we would all know about it.

I am not trying to be contrary here at all, this is just my opinion.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen