Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starcruiser

I need to check this out but couldn't the 2 coils (CW & CCW) provide a simple rectifer action to convert an AC signal to DC? bifilar wound with the one end tied together so the input and output leads are at the same end is how I am seeing this, if we have a common core material in the coils center this may allow the coils to be separated and still provide the same affect. Just a thought guys.
Regards,

Carl

daityan

hi drannom,

PYRAman doesnt look like comin back! abolsutely no sign of him! dunt knw wehr he diapeared, and his explanation of the heating pyramid was defenitely too vague to replicate.

lets see if he comes back wid smtin mind blowing, he and the half-god mite hv figured out smtin new

btw a small correction, they werent kiled cos of their knowledge, i said due to large scale invasions a lot of ppl got killed  (among them were knowledgable people) and these manuscripts had to be hidden away cos they were burnt by muslim invaders. like recently they found an old manuscript dated about 7000 BC in tamil nadu india, it was buried in a chest in a field. problem is the language is quite undecipherable due to technical terms used which are not in use now. so the hurdles r many, the knwoledgable ppl r few and this generation has no interest in these things, sltogether its heading for a silent burial and with it goes our chance of learning more about the ancient scriptures. sad ending uh? got no other option dude.

spacetrax

I think it must be more than just a chemical reaction, otherwise TT would have not drawn the attention of Siemens experts. Maybe pyramids increase the speed of chemical reaction??? Or set up a chemical reaction that would not have taken place otherwise...

Quote from: jeanna on September 09, 2008, 02:48:59 PM
More than a chance.
I have been messing around with the crystal battery things. - just a little-

It seems that in a basic environment - like around pH11 or more  (maybe pH13 is needed) sand dissolves into liquid. To some extent sodium silicate is there.

If this is mixed with some clay the the Sodium and Aluminum are there as well.

So, the Aluminum begins to dissolve and H2 is the gas that is liberated.

I have popped it I am sure. Each bubble that formed popped as I lit it.

Also, the Al electrodes would dissolve around the mixture and make bubbles of H2. TT had us use copper and the copper electrodes do not produce this effect.

I don't know about the carbon electrode. I have been wondering about carbon as an electrode in electrolysis action. It is a possibility, I think.

I made several mixes so I can't be very explicit here, but this is definitely a chemical reaction that can happen.

Now, with just sand in a saline solution, I think not. There needs to be alkalinity and aluminum present. But this is very easily added.

But, then again, sand + salt water + carbon... maybe.

Good idea spacetrax, thanks.

jeanna

atlantex

Hi,

QuoteAfter some months, i tried to have a look again at http://trawoeger-pyramide.info/ and got this:

another people told me via pm that TT has problems with siemens is this field, now if I read this, it seems it was not a joke...

If the technology is in the finger of payoff siemens, then no people will see it again in the next 20 years :-\

atlantex

pese

Quote from: atlantex on September 13, 2008, 03:10:56 PM
Hi,

another people told me via pm that TT has problems with siemens is this field, now if I read this, it seems it was not a joke...

If the technology is in the finger of payoff siemens, then no people will see it again in the next 20 years :-\

atlantex
Jes this is right, i have hade contact wuth him since 2005,
the last (unpublished) device was delivering nearly 30 watts.

I am sure , it give an lot of solutions to find "radian power"
I am sure. that most of this invention are "sleeping"
and waiting to the "dirst" that will open published
GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...