Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE WAY OF THE CRYSTAL

Started by FreeEnergy, March 08, 2009, 04:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

be careful of wearing some good conductor outside especially when raining you might become a good conductor to lightning!
and its not a joke!

God bless
otits

FreeEnergy

Wow look at the attached picture which I took from: http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/ambientpower.htm
Also note the description below from the same web page, the guy says he has been able to get 27 volts with this design. I'd love to build something like this, will anyone help me build one step by step?:

Subject: Re: [nuenergy] Re: Tate power ambient circuit update Reply-To: nuenergy@yahoogroups.com

Geoff , the reason the power is so low is the capacitors being used. If larger capacitors such as used for power audio systems or the newer super capacitors such as the 50-500 Farad units You will begin to see real power. The schematics shows a great deal of naivety on the part of the Inventor and the issuing Patent Office. The basic idea is 1000% It relates to My Earth Electrical System II from 15 years ago.

from an email recieved from Don L.Smith

and from another experiementer

Hey thanks for improving the information on the Ambient power module you have at your site.

Remember I e-mailed to you recently about the capacitor values missing.

That extra info is quite helpful and using larger capacitors definatly increases power as I have seen in my own tests on my circuit.

Hey another cool thing I found is that if you earth both the earth of the circuit to ground and the other end of the antenna to a separate ground, you increase the power dramaticaly, compared to using a normal antenna and coil. I made a similar coil to the one mentioned on the ambient power web page but it didn't help.

I have tested and found that the power output is greatly related to how large your capacitors are and how well grounded your antenna and circuit grounds are. A metal stake shoved in the ground provides a reasonable ground. But I found that it is much better to get the largest surface area of metal in contact with the ground as possible. I even tryed digging a hole and planting aluminium foil sheets in the ground. That worked quite well. At the moment I am using the earth of the house for the circuit earth and a metal fence for the antenna earth. This is working great.

Note that the ground of the circuit and the antenna gound have to be separate. They cannot be connected in any way other than physical earth.

So far I am using 470uF capacitors and IN60 germanium diodes as they have a low voltage drop and the capacitors collect more current compared to 47uF. I also replaced the 0.2uF capacitors in the original diagram to 47uF capacitors aswell. I also intend to replace them all to much higher capacitor values. Although the mentioned 50-500 farred capacitors on the web site cost a fortune as each one costs $1000+ each and I would need 12 of them.

The first circuit showen on the web page that had the problem with the diode, I fixed and is running quite well. I have included a picture of the fixed circuit in this e-mail as an attatchment if you would like to have a look at it.

If you have a look at the circuit you will see that it is the diode in red that has been fixed. This circuit has been test run with a computer program as well as practicaly. An example output of current and voltage measurements is also included along with a load (The light bulb). Unfortunatly practicly I havn't been able to collect that much current yet. Although I am working on it. But I have been able to get up to 27 volts with this design.

At the moment the circuit runs nicely as a night light although it is probably too bright to be used as I night light. I use an 8000 mcd white LED which is definatly bright. But I know that I will inprove the circuit further and will hopefully be able to power more than just an LED.

Again thanks for updating the Ambient power page. Your doing a great job. Thanks.

Koen1

Yes, there you go, that's quite a good site about the thing :)

Nice find :)

devrimogun

Quote from: chessnyt on March 09, 2009, 01:58:07 AM
Hello FreeEnergy,

Thank you for tracking down this crystal technology for us.  It doesn’t matter that it led to a dead end.  The important thing is that you got off your ass and did something that one day may lead you (and everyone else) to a viable solution!  For this I sincerely thank you.

I just went through the same type of experience recently with this internet company:

http://www.fuellesspower.com/23_Satisfied_Customers.htm

I found this company by reading another thread here in the skeptic section.  The link above is to a company with all kinds of plans for sale and one is a “fuelless” motor.  There is also a “fuelless” heater there too.

Regards,

Joe

http://www.fuellesspower.com/

THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

devrimogun

Quote from: FreeEnergy on March 09, 2009, 01:22:04 AM
I got an email reply which did NOT sound good at all!!!!!  >:(:

> And this happened many years ago but, if you go on U-Tub and look up
> energy for free or things like that you will see that there are a few
> out now and new ones on the way and the ones from Japan will be the
> best, your Electric Co. now are and have been for years way over
> charging for energy as it is free and reusable and is never depleted,
> but again that is what big money does shafts the little guy, you are
> soon going to see huge changes in everything, and it will all be
> good. Nyal

WHAT THE HELL MAN!?

I guess he has ZERO info on those two inventors.

I did email him back asking if he does not have ANY info on these guys to please let me know.
If not then I'm done with him. And so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any info by the looks of his reply...

I give up. too bad I can't delete this thread!
sorry to waste your time guys. just ignore this thread.

good bye.

@FreeEnergy

I do not understand your frustration. This thread is much more useful then many other threads.
(Did not even read the rest of page one and page 2 yet.)
Believe me. It makes sense to the people who has experience or knowledge with life energy
(prana, ki, chi). For example I am a pranic healer and it makes perfect sense to me.
We use clear quarz crystals during our healings because their energy body is very large.
For example a clear quarz healing crystal can have an energy body of more then 43 kms wide.

This old man obviously has a lot of intuition as those things that he is saying are absolutely correct:
government bodies are toys for big money
we are as well toys for big money
soon there will be many changes all positive

Piece,
Devrim