Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New/Fashion women Coach,Coogi shoes,Lanvin shoes,Air Yeezy,Supra shoes,

Started by shoes258, March 08, 2009, 11:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes258

We are professional brand shoes,glassess and Accessories supplier in china.
Accessories
bag:Lv handbag,gucci handbag,channel handbag,fendi handbag,prada handbag,juicy handbag,bubbery bag,chloe bag,CD bag
hat; bape hat,gucci hat,lv hat,edhardy hat,new era hat,rmc hat
belt:D&G belt, Boss belt,LEVIS belt,LV belt,Gucci belt,DIESEL belt,VERSACE belt,lee belt
scarf:lv scarf,gucci scarf,bubbery scarf
glassess;Versace Glassess,gucci glassess,lv glassess,prada glassess,D&G glassess,Armani Glassess,chanel glassess
We accept big & small quantity order,mixed order and dropship.All the products is in good quality with low price.
msn:shoes258@hotmail.com

Thaelin

Oh yes, lets just rush right out and buy all of this imitation junk.

Thats why nothing is made in the usa any more.  Dont forget your designer clothes either.

thay

mindsweeper

My sis purchased stuff from this site, I told her not to but she did, It all got stopped by customs and she was sent a letter stating action might be taken against her.