Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Here is a photo of Ed's generator device which he reportidly used to generate electricity for his lights.  I read that it was built using ignition coils from old Fords.

This guy really fascinates me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Grumpy

Alright.

What is Electricity?

Tesla had this to say in his lecture "Experiments with Alternate Currents of Very High Frequency and Their Application to Methods of Artificial
Illumination
", delivered before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, at Columbia College, N. Y., May 20, 1891.

QuoteWhat is electricity, and what is magnetism ( These questions have been asked again and again. The most able intellects have ceaselessly wrestled with the problem; still the question has not as yet been fully answered. But while we cannot even to-day state what
these singular forces are, we have made good headway towards the solution of the problem. We are now confident that electric and magnetic phenomena are attributable to ether, and we are perhaps justified in saying that the effects of static electricity
are effects of ether under strain
, and those of dynamic electricity and electro-magnetism effects of ether in motion. But
this still leaves the question, as to what electricity and magnetism are, unanswered.

Later in this same lecture:

QuoteReturning to the subject, and bearing in mind that the existence of two electricities is, to say the least, highly improbable,
we must remember, that we have no evidence of electricity, nor can we hope to get it, unless gross matter is present. Electricity,
therefore, cannot be called "ether" in the broad sense of the term; but nothing would seem to stand in the way of calling electricity
ether associated with matter, or bound ether; or, in other words, that the so-called static charge of the molecule is ether associated
in some way with the molecule. Looking at it in that light, we would be justified in saying, that electricity is concerned in all
molecular actions.

And this later in the same lecture:
QuoteThe spinning of the molecules and their ether sets up the ether tensions or electrostatic strains; the equalization of ether tensions sets up ether motions or electric currents, and the orbital movements produce the effects of electro and permanent magnetism. About fifteen years ago, Prof. Rowland demonstrated a most interesting and important fact, namely, that a static charge carried around produces the effects of an electric current. Leaving out of consideration the precise nature of the mechanism, which produces the attraction and repulsion of currents, and conceiving the electrostatically charged molecules in motion, this experimental fact gives us a fair idea of magnetism. We can conceive lines
or tubes of force which physically exist, being formed of rows of directed moving molecules; we can see that these lines must be closed, that they must tend to shorten and expand, etc. It likewise explains in a reasonable way, the most puzzling phenomenon uf all, permanent magnetism, and, in general, has all the beauties of the Ampere theory without possessing the vital defect of the same, namely, the assumption of molecular currents. Without enlarging further upon the subject, I would say, that I look upon all electrostatic, current and magnetic phenomena as being due to electrostatic molecular forces.

P.S. 

Seen Jon DePew's site? http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id1.html

His "EQUILIBRIUS GRID" is interesting: http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id28.html
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

esaruoho

Quote from: Erfinder on October 10, 2007, 08:35:35 AM
(3)  Tesla teaches how electricity moves, but not what it is.  Only one has been successful at explaining what electricity is, and his name is never mentioned.  Tesla teaches that there is only one type of electricity! 

Walter Russell?

Elvis Oswald

Latvians?  Being a fan (and certified expert) of mikrotik... I can say that alot of good things come out of Latvia. :)

I'd like to post the content of Ed's booklet... and start a serious thread about it.  I don't think I'll do it here for all the greetings... and all the personal arguments taking place here.  :)
But I thought I'd post here to let everyone watching this thread know to look for it.

Should we include aether in the new thread??  Does the current of monopoles that Ed spoke of constitute Aether... or - at least - was he talking about what some call Aether?

There was a recent experiment at a university somewhere that confirmed the existance of Aether.  It was a duplicate of the original experiment that "proved" there was no aether (100 years ago?) - but this time they measured it right.  If anyone has a link to that info... I would like to include it in the first post to preempt all the brainwashed engineers.

Cheers!!

hansvonlieven

G'day Elvis and all,

The original experiment you are talking about is the famous Michelson Morley experiment from 1887

You will find it here  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson-Morley_experiment 

Since then the experiment has been repeated on a number of occasions with increased sophistication and the results still stand.

There have been a number of claims by ether theorists that the experiment is invalid, one such claim is here:

http://www.newtonphysics.on.ca/faq/Michelson-Morley.html 

To my knowledge there has been no reputable refutation of the result or the construction of the interferometer ( the instrument used in the experiment ). The doubters are mostly people on the scientific fringe.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx