Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ILLEGAL TO FEED HOMELESS

Started by b0rg13, March 21, 2009, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 22, 2009, 02:00:04 AM
@ Archer,

I am not saying that there aren't things going wrong all over the place. I simply don't agree that your proposed way to correct it is the right way to go about it. What you are proposing is no better, in fact is worse than what they are doing.

To exchange one tyranny for another does not lead to freedom, it just changes the guard.

Hans von Lieven

MY SIGNATURE IS MY STAND AND MY PROOF, WE TRIED DEMOCRACY AND IT FAILED, EACH WESTERN COUNTRY NOW HAS THE OPPOSITE PARTY IN POWER TO THE INVADING PARTY AND STILL THEY CONTNUE THE NAZI MURDER OF MILLIONS, HAD THEY COME TO POWER AND ORDER AN IMMEDITAE WITHDRAWL I WOULD HAVE SPARED THEM, BUT RUDD IN AUSTRALIA HAS CONDEMMED THE NAZIS TO DEATH, BY PROVING THEY ARE ALL NAZIS AND THE MILITARY HAS NOT SPLIT, SAYOIING THEY WILL NOT ENFORCE NAZI LAWS OR ATTACKS ON NON AGRESSIVE COUNTRIES SO THEY TOO ARE HELD AS NAZIS. tHE POLICE WILL ENFORCE THE NEW ARRESTS UNDER THE SS LAWS SO THEY TOO MUST BE EXECUTED.

AS SOON AS FIRST BLOOD IS DRAWN WE MUST ATTACK, WE CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO TAKE OUT OUR LEADERS AND CUT SUPPLY LINES. NO MERCY, NO PRISONERS, NO ACCEPTANCE OF SURRENDER, WE MUST WIPE THEM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH THIS TIME, TO SHOW FUTUIRE GENERATIONS ALL WILL BE DESTROYED, NOT SIMPLY THOSE WHO DIE IN BATTLE.

My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

wizardofmars

Quinn's rants never get old.  ::)

According to that Bill kook on YouTube, Obama is a Rothschild, digital TV converter boxes have surveillance camera's in them, flu shots are mandatory and smoking is banned in your own home.  ::)
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: wizardofmars on March 22, 2009, 02:33:03 AM
Quinn's rants never get old.  ::)

According to that Bill kook on YouTube, Obama is a Rothschild, digital TV converter boxes have surveillance camera's in them, flu shots are mandatory and smoking is banned in your own home.  ::)

TYPICAL NAZI STATEMENT, THE ARTICLE IS REAL, THE FACT BILL IS A LITTLE ECCENTRIC DOES NOT MAKE THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ANY LESS NAZIS, PROOF OF THAT IS THE FEDERAL LAW CAN OVER RULE ANY STATE LAW, IN FACT OBAMA SIGNED TO KEEP THE BUSH POWER OF ULTIMATE DICTATOR WHO DID NOT NEED THE SUPPORT OF CONGRESS, WATCH THE OBAMA DECEPTION FILMS IN FULL BEFORE YOU COMMENT HERE. dON'T SEE ANY HERORIC INTERVENTION BY THE FEDS IN THAT STATE, TO SAVE THE PEOPLE,NO THAT IS THE GAME PLAN, KILL ALL FOOD AID AND WELFARE OF ANY KIND THEN REMOVE ALL WAGE CONTROL AND CONDITIONS TO BRING IN SLAVE LABOR.

fHE TITLE OF THE FILM IS ABOUT FEEDING THE HOMELESS IS ACCURATE FOR BILL AND THE EVENTS ARE PUBLIC RECORD, AND THAT REALLY IS THE NAZI LAW

SO FUCK OFF NAZI DISTRACATOR, YOU DISINFORMATON AND LOOK OVER HERE TATICS DO NOT WORK HERE, GO PREPARE YOUR FAMILY FOR THEIR ULTIMATE FATE THAT IS COMING FOR YOU SCUM.

MAY OBAMAS CHILDREN SUFFER THE FATE HE HAS BESTOWED UPON OTHERS IN AFAGAHNISTAN AND IRAQ
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

lostcauses10x

WoW this guy can get worked up.
He even post instructions on how to build incinerary devices and then calls other folks Nazis.  Seems to even think other should go with him in killing folks.

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: lostcauses10x on March 22, 2009, 03:12:02 AM
WoW this guy can get worked up.
He even post instructions on how to build incinerary devices and then calls other folks Nazis.  Seems to even think other should go with him in killing folks.

YEAH YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE SCUM SHAKING HITLERS HAND LIKE YOU ARE DOING TO OBAMA AND RUDD NOW, NAZI ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO FIGHT WITH WEAPONS, NAZIS ARE FILTH WHO HIDE BEHID LAWS THAT ARE OUTSIDE INTERNATIONAL LAW, AND THE CAPTURE OF CITIZENS BY ANY GOVERNMENT IS OUTSIDE INTERNATIONNAL LAW, YET aUST, UK AND U.S ALL DO IT, BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING NAZI SCUM, WHEN WE WRER KIDS, STORIES OIF WHAT THE GERMANS DID WRE NORT AS BAD AS WHAT YOU THINK IS REASONABLE TO ACCEPT AND LIVE WITH, BECAUSE MY FRIEND YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD, MAYBE ONE OF THESE NAZI CUNTS WILL CAPTURE ONE OF YOUR KIDS, AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR BEING A COWARD