Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNETIC FIELD MODEL

Started by slayer007, March 25, 2009, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayer007

I seen this posted on another forum and thought some one here might like to read it.

http://rosemaryainslie.blogspot.com/

The patent Claims 1 A method of harnessing back-emf on to an electrical circuit, comprising the steps of providing a circuit, said circuit including an inductor and an energy receiving device and being configured to operate the device, providing a source of electrical energy capable of supplying an electrical current to the circuit, connecting the source in operative configuration in series with the inductor, causing current to pass from the source through the inductor, generating a back-emf in the inductor, such back-emf having electrical energy associated with it and providing an additional source of potential difference to the circuit, and supplying the energy associated with the back-emf to the receiving device, so that the efficiency of energy usage in the circuit is increased to a factor of 90% or more in comparison with a Resistor Temperature Versus Wattage Calibration Circuit.