Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Replication project progress

Started by Phantasm, March 25, 2009, 06:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

And the best advice one can receive is:
Let no one, I mean, NO ONE TELL YOU "NO" or 'YOU CAN'T' or 'IT CAN'T BE DONE!'

Believe in possibilities not prejudices.

--giantkiller.

ben8807

Well out of the three ways of replication here is what you get:

Blind experimentation: Nothing. If the basic workings of a tpu were common and the result was easy to achieve then we would see unintentional use of this effect in devices not designed for it. Other than the accounts of old TVs exploding there is nothing. So we must conclude that the design must be specific and deliberate to use the forces that cause power generation.

Understanding the underlying physics: Sure, if you can do that then it should be reasonable to produce such a device, but other than blind speculation and pseudoscientific rants we don't have much to work with. If you find a bit of theory that seems solid and supports the idea then run with it.

Copying successful devices: Well we know that they are some form of toroidal coil. We know that Steven Mark obfuscated the actual workings of the device as much as possible and that he only told investors little tidbits of information within the misinformation. Don't believe everything written about the device, believe your eyes, watch the videos, but understand that anything spoken or written is at best a half truth.

I have a very crude theory about the device, but so far it hasn't stood up to experimentation. I will continue my experimentation though and if nothing else I hope to have a new transformer design.

dankie

dankie

I totally agree with this .

When I started getting interrested in the OU stuff I read about a few inventions , the TPU was one of them . After seeing the info that was out there it was pretty obvious to me that this was gonna be nearly impossible for me to replicate . Theres just not enough info out there for me to feed on , theres no MEAT ...

Realistically , the odds of a normal person getting this to work is slim . Also  , I find the benefits of such technology even tho its OU , I find it is very limited compared to other technology wich is multi-adaptable like the Stan Meyers tech .

And my judgement was right , no progress has been done , the TPU name has been tainted , a bunch of randomly made ugly looking coils were made and that was the end of that , it didnt work ...  And thats probably what I would have done myself , an ugly looking waste of time .

Grumpy

Quote from: dankie on March 31, 2009, 09:26:59 AM

Realistically , the odds of a normal person getting this to work is slim . Also  , I find the benefits of such technology even tho its OU , I find it is very limited compared to other technology wich is multi-adaptable like the Stan Meyers tech .

If you had a device that put out 20kw for free, you would not need any of Meyer's technology. 

You could go all-electric.  No more ICE, no fuel at all.  ;)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards