Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventions VS Patent Research

Started by Magnethos, September 04, 2008, 04:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Hi Guys,
I have thought that is better to make some 'Research Groups' here in overunity to investigate and replicate one device instead of trying to make a new invention.

It's a good idea that 4, 5 or more people in a group research about a specific device instead to make one person an invention.
Good devices to start with are Henry Moray Generator and Tom Bearden M.E.G

What do you think?

Creativity

it is actually what we r doing here.We try to replicate (some of us) and some of us invent new stuff or reinvent ;) Sometimes happens that we try to do both activities. Anyhow, as u see this forum is an thoughts exchange market :) People r here naturally focused per category.U have people mainly busy with gravity devices ,others do mainly solid state dev's and so on.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

the_big_m_in_ok

"Hi Guys,
I have thought that is better to make some 'Research Groups' here in overunity to investigate and replicate one device instead of trying to make a new invention.  It's a good idea that 4, 5 or more people in a group research about a specific device instead to make one person an invention.  Good devices to start with are Henry Moray Generator and Tom Bearden M.E.G  What do you think?"

>>This idea might work if compatible personalities are work together and all share in any credit for discoveries made.

I've been having a lengthy conversation offline with a member on one particular Thread subject that then branched out to other fields.

Not everyone, myself included, has the time or money to devote to electrical/electronic bench testing and experimentation.  I am capable of thinking of new ideas, however.

As the Member Creativity suggested as well, one might only focus on one part of theoretical expertise, so this should be taken into account.  There are still a few experts with advanced degrees on the Forums.  Their knowledge should be valuable.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.