Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

again guys: did I mention that the bulb MUST BE 24V/5W??

1. one end of the 50 turns coil to the +12V from your power supply
2. the other end of the 50 turns coil AND, again, AND 1 end of the lamp wire connected TOGETHER and TOGETHER connected to the Drain of your MOSFET.
3. Pulse this coils with various frequencies.
4. if you use lamp wire you will have 1 strand NOT CONNECTED. THIS IS OK!!!!

The point is, you should have at some frequencies a bright shining light bulb.

The next step can be pulsing the same coil(s) with 3 frequencies. In a half minute you can connect your 3 oscillators to the coils and then pulse them.

If your coils are hot use a thicker wire. For my tests I was using always a 0,5mm wire, sorry AWG...

Can we make the next little step???

Ok. Do you have a little oridinary 230V/12V transformer??? Or for my US friends a 110V/12V transformer??

Did you ever thought about what would happen if you would pulse this transformer. But in opposite way. You would pulse the 12V side and this would be the primary side and the secondary would then be the 230V or 110V side.

I must warn you. THIS IS DANGEROUS!!!!    DONT TOUCH THE WIRES!!!!  I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO BE KILLED!!!!!    BE CAREFULL!!!!   ITS YOUR LIVE!!!!!

If you have such an transformer try to pulse it. I dont know if your transformer would stay "allive" or not. The insulation between the primary and secodary coils are not so good. Ok, they should "hold" 5000V at least but.....
Now, you can play with 1 or 2 or 3 frequencies. Try to connect 1 end of the primary with 1 end of the secondary. What happens?? Whats with the voltage, current??? Change the frequencies.

Now I will receive a lot of PMs with questions about why I want to kill people??? and such things.
I can only say I DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE but you should know that the work on a TPU IS DANGEROUS!!!! We are working with HF voltages and currents!!! This causes burnes and will KILL YOU !!! Of course I almost burned my fingers and now Im carefull!!

Should I post this??? Hmmmm.....The people wants a TPU.....are they ready for it??...
Im just thinking .....   may God help me

Otto

Dansway

@Otto

Don't worry to much Otto.  We are all adults here....  99.99% at least.   ;D

The new folks should start out by pulsing Jr. Size Xformers and inductors.

Have fun.

~Dan

Mannix

Hi all,

We are entering a very important phase of tpu research.

Otto is explaining some  very basics of tpu operation. TPU's are not in theory books . Otto is not a research scientist he is a dedicated individual with the tenacity to keep experimenting, and the goodnes of heart to share it with you.

PLEASE LISTEN TO HIS WARNINGS.

Others will soon be giving the same warnings.

You will probably say wow I didnt think it would be like that.
Why wasn't I warned?   YOU ARE WARNED!

Some may make bad mistakes. Learn from them! If you make one post it  asap.

You have been told that there is a very powerful reaction happening in the tpu and you may not have the skill to provide for it.
Please have the sense to be able to cut off everything automatically.
Over voltage...and over temp.
If you do not have any real high voltage skills PLEASE do not mess with it. This is no place to learn basics of Rf high voltage burns.

If you think that you are going to make a practical free energy device you may soon realise that this is a  research project that may have a little way to go for you. I took the Origional Team 10 years to get to the video stages that are available.

Am I trying to talk you out of it?,,,Absolutely!

You must take responsibility for your decision to continue here.

I would suggest that family men think more carefully.

As you get heat this is apparently ok ,its the one that does not get very hot that will be a potential BOMB.

It will scare the s**t out of you just before that happens.

Please Take care with this as the success  relies on you being around to see this thru...It is the beginning you know.

I hope that Steven may be given permission to help us .

Lindsay Mannix

Jdo300

Hello Otto, Lindsay e.t. al,

I second Otto and Lindsay's warnings here! I have in fact played around with pulsed transformers and it is true, they are nothing to mess with!!! I actually KILLED MY SCOPE trying to measure the spikes that came off of a TINY transformer!!! Don't let the size fool you. I did some reading on the subject and I learned that when you pulse a transformer it is not behaving like a transformer anymore. They say that the transformer becomes a magnetic storage device that compresses and abruptly releases the pulses that you put into it! I was able to produce 800V spikes off of a small 1:1 transformer let alone a step up one!!! If you want to see just how careful you must be, take one of those transformers that Otto mentioned and simply tap a AA battery across the low voltage side and in some cases, if the secondary wires are close enough, you can even see a spark shoot across.

My recommendation for working with this stuff is keep one hand behind your back when messing with connections. Avoid alligator clamps as your connections (use those white European terminal blocks to make solid, unexposed connections)!

Now, the one thing I haven't tried was pulsing more than one frequency into the transformers. But I imagine that when the harmonics add together, there will be even higher spikes on the secondary side. Thanks Otto for the ideas, I will (safely) do some more testing.

One more thing guys.... Please take it from me, don't connect your scope to these things. Even if you are only pulsing 1V into the transformer, remember that it is the rise and on time of the square wave that determines the voltage on the secondary. I can say that much from my experiments.

God Bless,
Jason O

Grumpy

OTTO,

5v?

5v peak to peak or 10v peak to peak?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards