Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Regarding sprockets mentioned earlier by z_p_e:
Very first SM device....
Consider a pair of circular hard steel discs perhaps 6 inches in diameter joined rigidly with a central steel spindle,  This would resemble a wire spool. What we have is a Chladni resonator, in essence a tuning fork rotated through 360 degrees radially. If we wind the central steel spindle with copper wire and pulse it with two or more frequencies, the magnetic attraction and repulsion of the field at the edges of the discs will cause them to produce acoustic waves with maximum amplitude at the edges. We are shock exciting our radially designed tuning fork. We can obtain standing waves and moving waves at the edges of the discs, again this is critically dependent on the frequencies involved.
     Now if we were to form a wire into a sine wave and glue it vertically to the edge of the disc, we have an interesting device that can possibly rectify (by ratchet effect) phonon drag of electrons.
As the serpentine wire is acoustically vibrated up and down, visualize the electrons being accelerated and bunched at the peaks and valleys of our edgewise mounted wire. Normally this will produce no flow of electrons in the wire as they are captured at the peaks and valleys. With one more frequency however, a moving acoustic wave sweeps through the serpentine wire causing the electrons to ratchet (spill over) through succesive peaks. (garden hose visualization of S. Mark.)
  The movement of the electrons would cause considerable heating effects in the serpentine wire as they are being vibrated ultrasonically at the edges of the disc.
When the correct frequencies are found, the disc will have four quadrants of standing waves, therefore four separate serpentine windings on each disc will be used and properly phased to produce the high emf output. Tuning would be sharp due to the high Q of the resonator. Besides Direct Current, at the output there would be considerable thermal noise and residual harmonics of the frequencies utilized (hash).
  If one needed to test this theory quickly, one could grab a pair of bicycle sprockets, fasten them rigidly with a central spindle, wind the central exciter coil on the central spindle and weave the collector wire through the sprocket teeth in quadrants, forming the serpentine visualization of the very first SM device. Is this what SM did?
This could be a magneto-acoustic-electric generating device. SM was into acoustics.
After studying all the info for over a year now, this is my best WAG......V.

EMdevices

good to see you Vortex,  I see what you're saying, certainly possible.  I too like the accoustic/vibratory theories for the simple fact that we can reach into the low frequencies.   Try that with and LC tank circuit and dimentions become huge.  However, I saw that type of spool before, just can't find a picture of it on the internet just yet.  It could still vibrate, don't get me wrong, but I doubt it's a sproket like zpe and you are saying, but hey we'll know for sure when somebody produces a better photo or video.

EM

EMdevices

Here's an illustration I did to explain the field vectors that play a part in the Schumann resonance, and how we can possibly tap this energy.

EM

giantkiller

Quote from: Vortex1 on September 10, 2007, 09:50:28 PM
Regarding sprockets mentioned earlier by z_p_e:
Very first SM device....
Consider a pair of circular hard steel discs perhaps 6 inches in diameter joined rigidly with a central steel spindle,  This would resemble a wire spool. What we have is a Chladni resonator, in essence a tuning fork rotated through 360 degrees radially. If we wind the central steel spindle with copper wire and pulse it with two or more frequencies, the magnetic attraction and repulsion of the field at the edges of the discs will cause them to produce acoustic waves with maximum amplitude at the edges. We are shock exciting our radially designed tuning fork. We can obtain standing waves and moving waves at the edges of the discs, again this is critically dependent on the frequencies involved.
     Now if we were to form a wire into a sine wave and glue it vertically to the edge of the disc, we have an interesting device that can possibly rectify (by ratchet effect) phonon drag of electrons.
As the serpentine wire is acoustically vibrated up and down, visualize the electrons being accelerated and bunched at the peaks and valleys of our edgewise mounted wire. Normally this will produce no flow of electrons in the wire as they are captured at the peaks and valleys. With one more frequency however, a moving acoustic wave sweeps through the serpentine wire causing the electrons to ratchet (spill over) through succesive peaks. (garden hose visualization of S. Mark.)
  The movement of the electrons would cause considerable heating effects in the serpentine wire as they are being vibrated ultrasonically at the edges of the disc.
When the correct frequencies are found, the disc will have four quadrants of standing waves, therefore four separate serpentine windings on each disc will be used and properly phased to produce the high emf output. Tuning would be sharp due to the high Q of the resonator. Besides Direct Current, at the output there would be considerable thermal noise and residual harmonics of the frequencies utilized (hash).
  If one needed to test this theory quickly, one could grab a pair of bicycle sprockets, fasten them rigidly with a central spindle, wind the central exciter coil on the central spindle and weave the collector wire through the sprocket teeth in quadrants, forming the serpentine visualization of the very first SM device. Is this what SM did?
This could be a magneto-acoustic-electric generating device. SM was into acoustics.
After studying all the info for over a year now, this is my best WAG......V.

The turbo coil fits very close...

--giantkiller.

LedFut

supposing the inventor has been silenced, can we back engineer based on the YouTube video, get it right and get it into production? the secrecy has to be broken like a housemessing dog. this should be looked at as a military-like struggle. because apparently some of these devices are being suppressed by such means.