Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks Tube Power Supply

Started by wattsup, March 31, 2009, 01:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

otto

Hello all,

yes, Im also thinking how SM made this with SS but I have first to see the magic with my tubes so I can really understand how and why.

Now, lets think what we know:

the TPU output has sinewaves with kicks on top of them.

This means we need kicks and sine waves in our TPUs. The kicks are made in our well known manner with MOSFETs.
Now the sines: when I connect 1 end of my high voltage to the copper core then I have the needed sine waves and depending on the frequencies used I have the needed TPU output but still no "magic" to say so.

As always Im in a big trouble. My heating transformer has a 6,3V heating and the 5U4 needs only 5V. The next is that we MAYBE need 500V - 0 - 500V as the plate voltage and my transformer delivers me only 300V - 0 - 300V.

Any ideas? Dont say that I should surch in junkyards because this is impossible.

A hand made transformer? Yeeeees, but money, money, money.....ha,ha.

Otto

wattsup

@otto

I am putting a photo of an .01 orange drop cap. I did not know they were called this but must say I have been using them for the last 2 months with my FTPU after I blew a few small lytics. They make a good pop. lol
The photo came from here;
http://guitarpartsresource.com/electrical_capsorange.htm

Also, here is a pdf on Low ESR (equivalent series resistance) capacitors.
http://www.illinoiscapacitor.com/uploads/papers_application/A0A0A86888CE4C0591627D18FF09455A.pdf

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

thanks.

I can only say that Im happy to share my work because maybe, just maybe, someone of you will have success. As posted before, I dont have the needed transformer and about caps with low ESR I can only dream!!!

So, people, use my informations and finally start to work.

Showing you my problems I ONLY wanted to say that if you wait for me to do the job it will take a time until I have solved this problems.

Otto

Antimon

Quote from: Mannix on March 31, 2009, 06:37:32 AM
because the inventor said so

Then the tube is not the secret, if it were so, then the solid state device should not work

A.