Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yet another, free, all magnetic idea.

Started by broli, April 02, 2009, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Gravity
Great stuff ,we need one of those

Cap't Thanks

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lumen

This is the concept of my new idea I am working on.

It is easy to see how the magnets need to be setup for desired operation (or non operation)?

Anyway I am about to start construction on this just as soon as I am convinced the MYLOW device doesn't work. I do plan to give him just a bit more time but then it's on with the action.

mr_bojangles

im very intrigued by your idea,

basically the shielding allows for the force to be focused in a more perpendicular fashion so the magnetic field doesn't occur until it almost squared with the edge of the stationary magnets causing an attracting action on the "red" deemed pole and then following a repulsion of the "blue"

the only feeling i have with it is that it would want to stick on the way out and the "red" poles would align

if its more concentrated it might be harder for the magnet to "pop" through the other side to be repelled and pushed away

in addition the stronger the field is created the more drag will be induced in the moving magnets

i wonder if it would change anything if you used a double magnet for the moving magnets and used single magnets for the stationary one
*in the rotating/ track type one^**

those are only initial thoughts, curious to see when you/whoever tests it

until next time

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

gravityblock

I have my ring magnets ready.  My next step is to build the rail.  Still looking for a good ferromagnetic tube/pipe for the shielding of the ring magnets.  Any suggestions for the thick ferromagnetic pipe would be appreciated.  I won't have much time over the weekend to work on this, but  I"ll try to have this completed by the 8th.

I have a feeling this will work if it's done right.  If not, please don't kill the messenger.   ;D

Thanks.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Quote from: gravityblock on April 04, 2009, 03:38:06 AM
I have my ring magnets ready.  My next step is to build the rail.  Still looking for a good ferromagnetic tube/pipe for the shielding of the ring magnets.  Any suggestions for the thick ferromagnetic pipe would be appreciated.  I won't have much time over the weekend to work on this, but  I"ll try to have this completed by the 8th.

I have a feeling this will work if it's done right.  If not, please don't kill the messenger.   ;D

Thanks.

I doubt you have the tools for this. But you could use some roof flashing and use a hole saw that's very near the size of the inner diameter of the magnet...

http://images.google.be/images?hl=nl&q=hole%20saw&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

And another that's maybe 1 cm smaller than that. What you will then get is many laminates of it which you can stack to form a tube.

Another solution would be using dead batteries on the inside. Saw that they are quite good flux channelers on those magnetic shielding videos on youtube.