Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stator and Rotor how to make help needed!

Started by infringer, April 05, 2009, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Nice set of rotors. Just a hint tho, you may want to take extra effort on cleaning
the magnet areas. An ounce of prevention is far better than ten pounds of cure. I
have seen what happens when a magnet goes on the loose in a gen head. Tore up
the coil set real bad.
   I have a pair of ten inch saw blades and will be putting some magnets on them for
a test of what dual rotor versus single will put out. I am only using grade eight mags
for the test but it will show me what to expect with larger. That way it will only cost
$32 for the magnets instead of $150.

Thanks for all the tips here too. I am going to run a split stator as well. That way
it can be replaced without a tear down of the rotor set.

thaelin

infringer

I will be using epoxy rated for 2600psi and cures in 1min to mount them in place then I will use 5min epoxy rated at 3400PSI all the way around the magnet along the sides and from there I am thinking of using fiberglass to cover the rotors and magnets and hold them in place I have yet to see the full explanation of the best way to mount the magnets...

Would love to be sure they last a long time without having to work on the generation portion of the unit at all.

That is the goal.

Still need to get information on winding coils and making the stator assembly I would not mind purchasing one but I figure I need the expirence of winding my own coils.

I am completely open to suggestion but I will not promise I will use the suggestions mentioned...

A saw blade is an interesting idea I just wonder though for my application I don't know weather a saw blade would be of proper thickness I kinda wanna listen to what folks have to say about things you can learn a lot from other peoples expirence...

I will say I have had a horrible expirence with windblue the rotor fits too tightly inside of the stator you cannot even turn them by hand I don't know weather this is normal or not???? They are both from windblue... While that PMA is for a different project it is a shame there is no documentation at all!

I also posted at otherpower.com in hopes of a response as well...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Thaelin

The saw blades was a quick fix to having them machined. It is as I said, just a test
to see how well it fairs out. I can't expect too much with grade eights anyhow.

thay

clflyguy

@Infringer-
  Sand the mag faces of those rotors better with your orbital, get every bit of rust/corrosion off as well as your magic marker magnet placement artwork.
Make your reference notches for the mags on the outer edges of the rotors at the same time by hanging both rotors at once face to face on a piece of
steel rod or bolt through one of the 5 lug holes, this way there is no room for error in their final alignment. DO NOT FORGET that the mags alternate
+ - + - + - + - on the face of each rotor, and the opposite on the opposing rotor, so that these two rotors when placed in proper alignment on their five
threaded rods are all seeking to join each other with scary and incredible force.
  Attaching mags-  after sanding rotor faces wipe clean with alcohol or acetone, don't touch with dirty fingers. clean mags same way, one at a time
before spreading a little mixed epoxy on the PROPER SIDE and setting into place on the template. When all are placed, immediately remove template
and clean away excess epoxy from fingers, mags and template with alcohol. After doing both rotors spray paint faces, mags and at least edges with
Rustoleum. Please forget about potting the mags with resin- it's a complete waste of time and resin- you already have epoxy and magnetic force holding
the mags to the rotor, and nothing short of a thermonuclear exchange will rend them asunder..
  Write back when you finish this step-  Got your hubs yet? 8)

infringer

Sorry for the delay on posting the rest of the weekend turned into family time...

No I have not gotten hubs yet I am having problems locating them with all of the overtime I have been working 13hrs a day takes it out of you man I don't care who you are! I may just order them from the website you posted forgive me for the painstaking process here I know you wanna see it happen as much as I do it'll just be a while I will work at it as time permits me to.

You find another deal for hubs somewhere you let me know!

I need to get something better to get to the rust the orbital tends to miss quite a bit.

As for the threaded rod I gotta figure out the diameter am I going to need to tap the holes and screw the threaded rod in?

If so I will need to purchase a hacksaw and a tap to the appropriate size as well...

I think what we need is a good parts list and tools required list for this project unfortunately I can only assume the basics for now! You have a more in depth understanding of what is all required so by all means if you can accomplish this within the next week I would be very honored.

Then I could gather the parts and other tools needed I have just started collecting tools to hopefully have a decent way to tackle these projects. I will continue to progress but I need to stop buying other tools and get tools critical to the project only! But I will warn you a welder is an investment as well as a compressor it'll be a while before I am at liberty to purchase these items.

I will check back for the list of tools if you have a better suggestion for grinding the rotors down let me know! And something that is not pneumatic for now preferably.

As far as the epoxy goes I dunno weather I have enough or not but if need be I will get more.  I thought for sure the rotors would last a boatload longer if you made the molding and resin them in I was thinking polyester resin with MKEP hardner...

And the alternator concept I get that portion of the setup N to S  and S to N I have a handy dandy field checker for magnets that tells you weather north or south so that should not be an issue that way.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-