Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A simple experiment that to prove the potential energy is unlimited.

Started by Zhang Yalin, April 05, 2009, 11:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhang Yalin

Drop a bottle of liquid gas (V=1M3 ) into a deep pool of 10 meters, burned the gas out, The buoyancy of the empty bottle will do work: W=G(water)H=10000N*10M=100000J.
The shortcoming: The operation is not working continually.
(It's the rudiment of perpetual motion machine)

hansvonlieven

What about the energy needed to compress the gas inside the bottle in the first place. Where do you account for this?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Zhang Yalin

If the bottle has not been dropped into the water, the energy used to compress the gas inside the bottle can't  be unconsumed.

Pirate88179

No offense intended but that argument would be like saying that since you can't return the batteries you purchased to the store, you don't have to allow for the energy inside them in your equation.  Or, that since the batteries were already made anyway, their energy does not count.  I mean this in a constructive way and I am not trashing your idea.  Thinking is good.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Zhang Yalin

Thank you,  My proposal is to find a way to kill the gravity of the objects by doing no work. For example:
burn up a pile of wood into ashes.