Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Onlooker Murdered Like a Dog in the Street by Police at G20 Protest

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 08, 2009, 03:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostcauses10x

Lets see I watched the video. The man is milling around the bicycles and the dogs show a reaction to him. He does not remove his hands from his pockets. It is a shame the did not get what the police were saying to the man recorded.

One officer takes him down. They talk a bit, the man gets up and goes on his way. A diferent man is also seen talking to him.
Were is this murder??? 
What really caused the heart attack??

You folks are amusing. Did the officer do right, I do not know, because I can not here what went on. From what the video shows, Yes he was wrong, unless things were said that we do not know.

I love this paranoid stuff on the board. It makes OU and FE look really great to folks reading here. it totally destroys credibility of the whole site.
LOL you folks doing this stuff and the board owner allowing it, does the wost damage to the OU and FE folks.

Cap-Z-ro

Yes, you are right corrected...I stand corrected, here in my corrective underwear.

I video enhanced the clip windows bigN'clear...and there it was...on the back of his sweater he wore a sign that read - 

"I have a heart condition, please attack me from behind with a club, and drive my head into the pavement, so it will look like police brutality".

Mea culpa

johnbostick

I think having the ability to post the truth on this site adds to its credibility.   If the truth could just be squelched as in the mainstream media this site should be government owned.  If not saying or doing exactly what a police officer wants you to can cause them to attack you with physical force then there is something wrong with our societies.  Anyone who is willing to relinquish his or her rights to the point of condoning this type of act causes all of us through public apathy to fall pry to these power bullies.   
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

AhuraMazda

I sincerely hope the little mided individual who thinks people should take what ever they are given to watch this.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=dispathes&emb=0#q=dispathes&emb=0&start=60