Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - new website on April 15th

Started by ckreol1, April 09, 2009, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: ckreol1 on April 09, 2009, 10:12:01 AM
The Magnetic Power inc company folks seems to be creating a new website http://chavaenergy.com/.  It will launch April 15th.
You've got to go a long way to find a worse site than that. I hope their technology
is better.

PYRODIN123321

Cheek out their site

http://www.chavaenergy.com/

http://www.ultraconductors.com/

anybody know where to get some of these room temp superconductors?
Peace.

hartiberlin

Hi had a meeting a while ago with their CEO Hagen Ruff and
he and Mark Goldes and Graham Gunderson are very friendly persons.

So as they are working backed by invested capital they surely need to
first finish their work before going public and marketing it.

Surely they want to sell their products for a profit, so they don´t open
source it.

I can understand this. But if their products will be soon
introduced into the market this will benefit us all.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Philip Hardcastle

The comment I made on this topic has been removed.

It was said to be unprofessional. I was not asked to edit it.

Then I see that Sefan is on good speaking terms with them.

I was told I used bad language. I did not, strong language maybe but not bad.

I see on this site topics that are titled "xx is a arsehole"

Elsewhere I see people calling others frauds, and some comments clearly borne of racism, but they are not removed.

I came to this forum to talk science and to share but found it to be a place where the likes of Snoswell and Sterling come to promote business interests. Sterling is allowed to post offers of plans for a device he should know will never work, he even says they are plans for a working device. Sterling is asking for $25 per plan. Chavaenergy is on its site seeking financial and other support.

I found this forum to be, at times, and by some, hostile and rude without moderation, but as soon as I rebel against the attack made on me in this forum by Snoswell, I am edited away by Stefan?

So how do we distinguish between genuine researchers and sincere people when Stefan does what he did? Surely double standards and commercial associations bring independence into doubt.

Stefan please remove me from this forum, bar my entry, remove my posts and you can remove my offer of financial support, for I am not going to be party to commercial interests being given free reign to promote snake oil.

Those that have read my posts see that they are serious attempts to promote new scientific thinking and have been done without consideration of making money. After making this comment I would expect to have some negative comments made against me, well I guess that is just like the way I was treated by Sterling when I brought into question the motives of Peswiki (I noted peswiki allowed the advertising of devices for sale that Peswiki should have known were snake oil).

Philip

1quasar1

I would hope that didn't happen. The more smarts here the better. Hang in there Phil.