Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

hansvonlieven

I don't see why we should not have a section in the forum that deals with ideas other than FE. I mean all of us live in a real world and have real concerns about freedoms, pollution, war and so forth. There is nothing wrong with having a space for airing some ideas and observations.

No-one is forcing anyone to read the political threads, so if you don't like it don't go there.

My vote is keep it going.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Cap-Z-ro

The only problem this forum has can be attributed to trolls...and the worst "flame wars" occurred in other sections...and not the section on the chopping block.

To me this appears to be a kneejerk reaction to something that occurs in all sections of the board from time to time.

Ergo, I fail to see the logic in this poll...except to appease the very person who caused the latest problem.

Regards...

sushimoto

My two cent is
that it is by far easier to build a Overunity-device than
getting "mental unity" beetween people.

What is happening to the world, if you make it the gift of a BlackBox
with a plug serving free electricity?
Is it really a gift, or will you destroy the world further with free-energy?

Such  a BlackBox is like dropping a bomb to our civilisation.

So my conclusion is, that it is more important to well consider the consequences
before releasing such a device and therefore this board is very important for FE-Researchers,

BTW. Offering 10.000 for an Overunity -Device is not very clever.
Instead, you should support practical experimenters like a bursary (stipendium?) with the funds
and the community decides, which project should get the financial support.

Best,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

tak22

If the site was structured so that one had some control over what was presented to them
on the Home or Forum views, then I'd say yes, have any type of board. But when you come
here to participate in OU research and discussions, you have to scroll/search through the
pages to get to what's of interest to you.

Ideally one could 'subscribe' to boards and have the Home and Forum pages reflect your
current interests. That way subjects stay in sight and remain topical longer before they
fall off the edge until the next person digs through the boards and discovers them.

Then there's the bandwidth problems, and the lack of moderation to deal with the issues
that arise with everyone bringing all their toys into the same sandbox.

We're losing good people and good OU ideas and collaboration because of all the above.

So at this time I vote No, but have no problem with Yes later if the site gets a better structure
to handle non OU boards.

tak

brian334

My vote is to shut this section down, most of the posts in
this section are made by crazy people that don’t have any
idea what the truth is.
This website should be devoted to energy and that’s it.