Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

He's just a ridiculous troll Wilby...likely paid to play the devil's brain dead advocate.

Else he wouldn't know how to turn on a computer by his comments.

Regards...

johnbostick

Captain your handle is certainly appropriate for your intellect. 
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

utilitarian

John, you can give up trying to argue.  I tried before and it is pointless.  Truthers come from a standpoint of hating the government.  And when someone who really hates the government is given an opportunity to indict the government of the most heinous of offenses, it's just too juicy to pass up.

The irony is the truthers do what government did with the Iraq war.  The government was getting all sorts of intelligence in about the WMDs and Iraq.  Some evidence indicated that Huessein had WMDs, other, not so much.  But what the government did is basically filter just the intelligence it wanted, and that is how we got where we got.  Truthers do the same thing.  They just look for evidence that supports their claims, and discount all other.

One piece of evidence that I have never seen refuted, and I do not expect it will be here, is this.  If we really did have this evil government that did not hesitate to murder 3000 of its own people in this wild plot to drag us into a war or whatever other reason truthers can make up, why are all these amateur websites allowed to persist?  Surely, finding out who is behind Loose Change and all that kind of stuff should be trivially simple for an organization capable of flawlessly carrying out the 9/11 fakery.  And killing those responsible for spreading the "truth" ought to be no big deal, compared to the thousands of deal already.  Why are these people still alive and preaching the "truth?"  Surely, some "accidents" and "heart attacks" ought to have happened by now.  Maybe some youtube take down notices?  Nope, not a one.

jibbguy

Lol "The doctor is in". i love it when they try to use the old "5 cent Psychiatry" gig.... Ad hominem nonsense meant to distract from the fact that no can come up with a viable explanation for Bldg. 7 dropping symmetrically at free-fall speeds within it's own footprint, after only suffering superficial damage and minor fires.

I would submit that anyone who watches those videos of Bldg. 7 dropping and DOESN'T think something very strange went on there, is either "intellectually challenged", or so brainwashed that nothing will get to them. "Motive" ("theirs" or "ours"), viability of any conspiracy theories, whether or not it could be kept "secret", or unsupported comments about mental health of the people reporting the event do nothing AT ALL to change those facts.... So try again ;) . And good luck: i don't envy you guys trying to doll-up that turd.

Meanwhile, 2 months ago, a hotel skyscraper in Beijing, China about the same size as Bldg 7 , burned for over 2 days, with flames over 400 ft. high, and didn't fall at all. Lol, if we got the N.I.S.T. to write a report about why that one did not fall, i guess it might take 50 years to see it instead of over 5 years ;) 

NIST was my Customer years ago (...as of course i was their's to get my test equipment 'certed). Several years ago i once traveled to NIST to fix one of their large Gould recording systems: I quickly found that a rat had chewed through the main AC power distribution cable and the electrocuted rat's carcass was still there on the bottom floor of the NEMA cabinet. In over 15 years of doing support on these very expensive lab systems... That really was the only time i saw that, lol. Not a very good sign to me of their competence (all they had to do was remove the back panel of the cab and look inside, or simply SMELL it). They preferred to let others do their troubleshooting, and pest control, for them i guess ;)

Oh well, i billed them $1,200 for the trip and our guys got a good laugh out of it ;)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on April 12, 2009, 12:21:34 PM
John, you can give up trying to argue.  I tried before and it is pointless.  Truthers come from a standpoint of hating the government.  And when someone who really hates the government is given an opportunity to indict the government of the most heinous of offenses, it's just too juicy to pass up.

The irony is the truthers do what government did with the Iraq war.  The government was getting all sorts of intelligence in about the WMDs and Iraq.  Some evidence indicated that Huessein had WMDs, other, not so much.  But what the government did is basically filter just the intelligence it wanted, and that is how we got where we got.  Truthers do the same thing.  They just look for evidence that supports their claims, and discount all other.

One piece of evidence that I have never seen refuted, and I do not expect it will be here, is this.  If we really did have this evil government that did not hesitate to murder 3000 of its own people in this wild plot to drag us into a war or whatever other reason truthers can make up, why are all these amateur websites allowed to persist?  Surely, finding out who is behind Loose Change and all that kind of stuff should be trivially simple for an organization capable of flawlessly carrying out the 9/11 fakery.  And killing those responsible for spreading the "truth" ought to be no big deal, compared to the thousands of deal already.  Why are these people still alive and preaching the "truth?"  Surely, some "accidents" and "heart attacks" ought to have happened by now.  Maybe some youtube take down notices?  Nope, not a one.

i'll be your huckleberry...
spineless bastards, like yourself utilitarian, have evolved this society into a bunch of spineless sheeple. if one of you wanders off for some unknown reason even when the grass is great right where we are, the rest of the herd will rumble and bumble after the one wanderer. spineless bastards like yourself have evolved this sheeple herd to the point that the shepherds don't even need sheep dogs anymore. why would they? the majority of the sheeple keep the rest inside the fences by lambasting them with things like you are saying. ie: what would my friends think? what would my family say? what would my boss say?

got some evidence of other steel structures 'melting'? no, they fucking burn for days and are still standing...
i noticed no one tries to refute the silverstein interview other than idiots who never watched the whole thing and try and construct some context other than the demolition context of the entire interview.

lambasting... haha get it? probably not...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe