Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reada

@forsalebabyshoesneverworn
do you have a oppinion? or do you just spank about your nicely formed sentences? is there anything you do to make the world a better place?
We're all the product of the media we consume - yours is comedy, and  perhaps pron, is it?

calm down - thermite is scientificaly proof that something went wrong for someone on 9/11
Cap can think whatever he wants, as you can do, thermite is nothing to speculate about anymore, we should concentrate on this and the implications,
thats what the thread is about. Ufos/Jews/Money-laundaring-CIA/Artificial-by-products-in-your-daily-McDonalds-Food/OilLobbying plays into it but is not necessarily the kind of argument that is well accepted by the Media-thaugth-general-public

Cap-Z-ro

They show up just to create a distraction from the the very issue that you re intruduced reada.

Now they have to create another...resetting the thread direction makes their work harder.

'Lets see if we can put a wet blanket over that nano thermite...maybe people will forget it was there.'

Regards...

forsalebabyshoesneverworn

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 20, 2009, 06:44:27 AM
They show up just to create a distraction from the the very issue that you re intruduced reada.

Now they have to create another...resetting the thread direction makes their work harder.

'Lets see if we can put a wet blanket over that nano thermite...maybe people will forget it was there.'

Regards...

Um, I do not care about the thermite......  Personally, I just think its more bullshiats, but if you want to believe it..... well I dont care if you believe it or not.

But what I find funny is you guys take this crap all seriously, and then you blame the Jews.  It's like you try to be scientiifc, but then you think - on noes ----- JEWS!  DA JEWS DIDS ITS!  And all your logic just flies out the windowses and you get Jew/Mossad/Zionist crazy loons raving.

Think I am lying?  Look what buggerer has written in the past.... http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6778.msg157938#msg157938

"The eternal victims, the jews, are behind everything terrible happening in the world.
They own the media, banks, corporations, etc.
they manipulate us .
See EricHufschmid.net for information on the jewish criminal network."

And you guys are agreeing with this crazy asshole!

LOL, ok crazy persons, the Jews really screwed you overs!  Maybe if you gots yourself a job, you could have some moneys too!

reada

;D ;D ;D
there is proof it was thermite - i think you are even to weird to have a baby, right?

THERMITE THERMITE THERMITE
who cares about Jews if we have THERMITE we can blame it on, its even better, cause there are numbers - do you know what i mean with NUMBERS?

What is your obsession with Jews, weirdo?
Boy, i wish i could return to my planet, this one seems out of Brains

/reada

Cap-Z-ro