Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

George Wiseman describes Throckmorton's overunity water pump at TeslaTech 2014

Started by rukiddingme, August 06, 2014, 07:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Many people think well of George Wiseman.  The funky pump could function.  George Wiseman did not have any data to back up the pump inventor's claims.  If the pump were over unity then all those people chasing Papp could turn their attention to this.

mscoffman

Quote from: MarkE on August 06, 2014, 06:46:36 PM
Many people think well of George Wiseman.  The funky pump could function.  George Wiseman did not have any data to back up the pump inventor's claims.  If the pump were over unity then all those people chasing Papp could turn their attention to this.

Clearly he didn't have any data, in fact he couldn't say that it could even be self looped. He didn't even have it fully connected up.

It was enough for me to do a mental redesign on it to see that this is a *super idea*. **** the Pump. Why not use two horizontal
pressure tanks then just shoot water back and forth from one tank to another through a single outlet pipe each each. The high pressure
check values would route the charging water unidirectionally through a turbo generator.  An HHO no piston water engine genset.

But how do I know it would be an overunity idea? Well HHO combustion doesn't work like normal hydrocarbon combustion. HHO
doesn't have a thermal energy storage density of other fuels...I don't care because it was not in there when I electrolyzed it. I didn't
put it in there. So somehow HHO works better in expansion engines then thermal engines but in composite engines these fuel
work about the same. So in an expansion engine like this it is going to work about the same even though I have put significantly
less energy into generating its fuel.

And don't worry; If ever I show any operating machine it *will* have operating data. This BS of standing firm on single string
of instrumentation based data evidence, or even none at all has *got* to end.

:S:MarkSCoffman

MarkE

Quote from: mscoffman on August 07, 2014, 05:08:31 PM
Clearly he didn't have any data, in fact he couldn't say that it could even be self looped. He didn't even have it fully connected up.

It was enough for me to do a mental redesign on it to see that this is a *super idea*. **** the Pump. Why not use two horizontal
pressure tanks then just shoot water back and forth from one tank to another through a single outlet pipe each each. The high pressure
check values would route the charging water unidirectionally through a turbo generator.  An HHO no piston water engine genset.

But how do I know it would be an overunity idea? Well HHO combustion doesn't work like normal hydrocarbon combustion. HHO
doesn't have a thermal energy storage density of other fuels...I don't care because it was not in there when I electrolyzed it. I didn't
put it in there. So somehow HHO works better in expansion engines then thermal engines but in composite engines these fuel
work about the same. So in an expansion engine like this it is going to work about the same even though I have put significantly
less energy into generating its fuel.

And don't worry; If ever I show any operating machine it *will* have operating data. This BS of standing firm on single string
of instrumentation based data evidence, or even none at all has *got* to end.

:S:MarkSCoffman
I am not faulting George Wiseman.  He said what he knew.  He is respected as an honest man. 

My view of merit follows along KISS.  If electrolyzing water can produce more chemical energy out than electrical energy in, then I say prove that concept first and design applications such as this pump, later.

Artoj

Interesting adaptation of Savery's Steam Pump (1702) using HHO gas production as opposed to using steam. Regards Arto.