Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CORN BOILER

Started by oliverst, February 07, 2006, 07:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

Quote from: ramset on December 21, 2009, 10:39:06 AM
Tommy

Have a little piece of peace.

I guess its hard to accept the waste in this world 80 + % going out the tail pipe,up the chimney ,or out the window.

Thanks for all the DOIN and sharing [sincerely]

Chet

what a very bad boy and false claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_vxOojAkk

http://moteur2carburant.canalblog.com/

powercat

Hi Tom
well done on all the hard work you put into this, I watched all your videos over the last 2 weeks,
I feel you did a good job with the information available to you from their website,
they should now take up your challenge and prove there 5 times claimed.
I'm with you on this one Tom, your videos show their system doesn't work.

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

tagor

Quote from: powercat on December 21, 2009, 11:20:24 AM
Hi Tom
well done on all the hard work you put into this, I watched all your videos over the last 2 weeks,
I feel you did a good job with the information available to you from their website,

cat

with this bicombustion , when the reactor is hot , this one can run with water only
I think it is very difficult to say pantone is a scam !!
i think it is a slanderous claim
I think also that it is responsability of this forum ( Stephan )
to dont refrain such thing !!!

tagor

Quote from: powercat on December 21, 2009, 11:20:24 AM
Hi Tom

cat

sorry cat

there is a lot of claim here ...
are they good claim or false claim ?
what can you win by twisting the truth ?

powercat

Hi tagor
The point that Tom is trying to make is that there is no proof that this system works as claimed,
he has done tests where he shows you everything, measurements, times, how much load on the system, there are many claims on this forum that sound good but in reality don't work.
Tom is very capable and has done his best to make the system work, look at all those videos and see for yourself.

Ps if I could make my generator run on water or five times longer on the same fuel, I would.
I once tried a hydrogen cell on my car, not much improvement, time-consuming, and definitely not maintenance free, at the moment I will stick with solar panels.

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall