Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CORN BOILER

Started by oliverst, February 07, 2006, 07:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

MERCI antoine
thank you very much antoine

antoine gillier is a real farmer
he is doing real wonderfull thing on this real-poor-planet-earth

he is working on his system since 2001 improving his sytem , collecting datas

he is working for real !! on this real-poor-planet-earth !!

this planet earth does not need you , stay on the moon !

sorry guy , on this real-poor-planet-earth , we dont need you

very , very very bad boy , shame on you !!

CHALLENGE IT !

daniel
PS :
I do not feel comfortable as a member of a forum that agrees (even tacitly) with such practices.

powercat

Happy Christmas tagor,
all those posts you made will not satisfy Tom, he wants detailed measurements, running times,
system information,and engineering drawing of the system if possible.
I could show a picture of my car and claim the hydrogen system is give me 1000 miles to the gallon.

Tom is capable of building almost any system that you present to him but you must give him all the details, so far you have not done this

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Tommey Reed

Nice pictures, but where is the picture of the Moon?

Please give me the data, not pictures..."Very bad boy"? Are you smoking something?

This is why the Geets theory needs to be challenged, pictures, videos and BS. No real hard data....

Why not just build this simple Geet system any get hard data? You have wasted too much of my time, and all you have to show for it, is pictures!

If we are going to have OverUnity questions, everyone wants hard data, not claims...

I have challenge you to build this Geet, no pictures, or videos. But the real system...
Show real data, not the BS you have been showing in the past week.
Makes me think that you went to Pantone class and wasted $2,500.00 to learn a theory of the Geet system..LOL

Data, Data, Data, not theorys or pictures (PLEASE)!

Merry Christmas to all...

tagor

why are you spending so many time on bullshit ?

you are reinventing the wheel

this is an official site ...
and official tests and results ...

c) Entraid numéro 24 décembre 2006 (magazine des Cuma) http://www.entraid.com/

Mise au banc comparative de 2 tracteurs New Holland TM 155 et essais routiers en charge. Moteurs récents répondant à la norme anti-pollution Tier 2.

25% de gain en consommation sur l’essai routier et amélioration du couple/puissance (jusqu’à +6%) sur l’essai au banc.

Téléchargement de l'article http://www.econologie.com/moteur-pantone-sur-tracteur-new-holland-au-banc-d-essais-telechargement-3399.html

Lire également, la revue de presse suite au montage d'un dopage par la mairie de Vitry sur Orne (suivi par un montage réalisé par le conseil Général de Moselle)

tagor

Quote from: tagor on December 26, 2009, 03:12:47 AM
why are you spending so many time on bullshit ?
you are reinventing the wheel
this is an official site ...
and official tests and results ...