Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rockerfeller Bill Seeks to Close Down Internet

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 16, 2009, 08:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" Essentially, the Act would federalize critical infrastructure security. Since many of our critical infrastructure systems (banks, telecommunications, energy) are in the hands of the private sector, the bill would create a major shift of power away from users and companies to the federal government. This is a potentially dangerous approach that favors the dramatic over the sober response. "

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/cybersecurity-act

If inbred NWO predator Jay Rockerfeller succeeds with this Bill we won't need to worry about removing this section of out forum...the whole board will be gone.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

The banksters are coming for us.

Once they destroy our connection we are likely done for.

http://rense.com/general85/threat.htm

Regards...

dankie

Cap-Z-ro plz kill yourself and send me all your $ to me . As a non-useless person I need this $ .

hansvonlieven

It is evident that the powers that be cannot permit the internet to function in the way it does now and still hope to remain in power.

Since they will try to hang onto power at all cost it therefore is reasonable to assume they will try every trick in the book either to destroy it or bring it under control. They got caught asleep at the wheel or it would have never grown the way it did without controls. That is now being rectified.

In the old days the power brokers were a lot more vigilant. When they realised that any Ham radio operator could essentially say what he wanted to a large number of people, they immediately made the whole thing subject to stringent regulation and licenses and had mobile detection units all over the place to stop rogue operators. Incidentally, these restrictions are still in place and are being enforced.

They will try to do exactly the same with the internet. The days of anonymous posting are numbered and sadly so are the days of free speech.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Yucca

where there is a will there is a way. Hans mentions radio hams above. I remember a cool tech that hams developed, called packet radio. You could send a packet to anyone in the world who used the same system. The data packet could sometimes take days to arrive at the destination if some critical inbetween relaying operator failed to be powered on. But it would get there in the end, hopping over different frequencies automatically routed by the clever system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio

Perhaps a similar tech could be developed using adhoc networks comprised of personal wifi cards with good antennas. Of course it wouldn´t be as good and fast as the internet today but some primitive text only BBS could possibly be ran on it. Of course TPTB would soon make WIFI cards require licences etc. Damn them to hell!