Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rockerfeller Bill Seeks to Close Down Internet

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 16, 2009, 08:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

I know we will come up with ways like this Yukka and I don't think they care a lot, though they still will hunt us like animals.

That isn't the point though. We still will be able to communicate to people in the know but the larger audience will be out of reach. That is what they are after, and that will be a tough one to get around.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Brian Coats

Ha, A few simple words...

, XXX, eBay, Taxes On line, Dealerships,, "Can Not Operate without a live connections as of 2009." Most businesses are required and internet connection to keep their license.

There is simply to much money to be made on the internet, I cant see it going anywhere. Perhaps it will be "controlled" but not shut down.

johnbostick

Quote from: hansvonlieven on April 21, 2009, 10:54:33 PM
I know we will come up with ways like this Yukka and I don't think they care a lot, though they still will hunt us like animals.
We may end up being forced into having to hunt them like animals!!!  Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!!!
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Michelinho

Hi all,

I've been waiting for them to start implementation of that as soon as I heard of the Web 2 scheme. The Pentagon has been pushing for just that for the last 5 years. To get access you need to be in a certain class (scientists, government, police and armed forces)  and everyone is approved only after the FBI says it is ok. You get an access card and code and everything you do online is monitored live by what has been known as the Echelon computer center. No more anonymity in number.

It will be an inconvenience but I am ready for this eventuality. Car dealers won't get access, very few will be able to afford a car or gas and even fewer will have the luxury of a job. Just the armed forces will hire.

Welcome to 1984, I just hope December 21st 2012 bites them in the ass first.

Michel

hansvonlieven

Correct Brian,

The thread of closure opens up negotiations where there should not be any. Business will agree and sell to the public all kinds of restrictions to stay in business at no cost to TPTB. They are going to blame pedophiles, terrorists, Nazis and all sorts of people and groups for these measures.

It is called burning down the fucking Reichstag (or maybe bringing down TWTC).

The internet is far too valuable to shut down. Now it must be monopolised.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx