Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: ruggero on April 27, 2009, 06:24:37 PM
â€" you don't need a patent for that..!
A patent gives you the right to get paid, for being remembered.... if there is something to be remembered for, offcourse.

I sure would like to remember Alex.
But for now, all I DO remember is his writings concerning a NON-WORKING experiment, a half-finished drawing with some black dots, and a broken promise to disclose both video and drawings.

Yes - I would sure like to remember Alex....but hopefully for somthing more than that.

ruggero  ;-)

ruggero

I see you have never had credit stolen from you before. Believe me, when they steal from you, they will try to overshadow you till non-existence of who invented it. No offense they say, it is just business.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ruggero

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 27, 2009, 08:46:49 PM
ruggero

I see you have never had credit stolen from you before. Believe me, when they steal from you, they will try to overshadow you till non-existence of who invented it. No offense they say, it is just business.

They..?  Who's "they"...?

If you were a businessman ever to steal something...what could you ever imagine to accomblish by stealing something that obviously doesn't work?

And if you – as a businessman – succeed to make such improvements that it finally work (i.e. meet the claim or fulfil the purpose)...who deserves the credit for  making it possible?

See, that's what patent pending is all about: Meet the claims.

If you are in here just to rip off other peoples experience, their free advices, their lifelong knowledge and helping hands, for simply making a (money) profit of your own, then I'm not sure you comprehend the true meaning of "Free Energy".

And...if you really were serious about non-disclosure, you wouldn't have waiting untill page 10 to give your advice to Alex: In that case surely your advice would have been the very first reply in this thread..!

Just my 2 cent....

ruggero  ;-)

AquariuZ

I guess we will never know the design Alex had in mind.

Pity. Another one bites the dust.

AB Hammer

ruggero

Alex is a friend and I have been giving him this advice for several months before this string. It is all up to him and no one can stop what he wants to do, and as a friend I can only help with advice. Again I don't say don't show. What I say is show it, after the protection in in place. So you have to wait just a little longer is all. But I guess we are in the days of people only being happy with instant gratification. ::)

It reminds me of these sayings about life.
(The cry)
I want what I want when I want it!
(The answer)
You will get what I got when you get it!
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ramset

AB
A disclaimer [ 1st post ]

I know this is an open source site  ,I have an idea that I intend to patent once WE get it to work

Who will help me?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma