Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Optimising HHO Dry Cell output at the same input power

Started by hartiberlin, April 17, 2009, 02:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrichie

hello,
kinda new here. Ive been experimenting with the Bedini pulsed system for just a short time. I try to read as much on this forum as possible.  Im willing to do the reading and experimentation.  Can anyone help me and let me know how a dry cell works. I see videos and plans on building and using using them but dont understand the functionality of them. If not, just a point in the right direction as to where to look if its already posted in other threads.  Is there a difference in performance between the drycell and a submerged electrode system? Thanks in advance

Artic_Knight

Quote from: redrichie on September 27, 2009, 08:41:07 PM
hello,
kinda new here. Ive been experimenting with the Bedini pulsed system for just a short time. I try to read as much on this forum as possible.  Im willing to do the reading and experimentation.  Can anyone help me and let me know how a dry cell works. I see videos and plans on building and using using them but dont understand the functionality of them. If not, just a point in the right direction as to where to look if its already posted in other threads.  Is there a difference in performance between the drycell and a submerged electrode system? Thanks in advance

the difference between submerged cells and a "dry cell" is that the dry cell is enclosed so that the edges of the cell do not touch water. the submerged is obviously open. you should be able to see this in your diagrams.  the reason why i believe is still in speculation unless a test has been done that i have not seen. they say that the edges of the electrodes will "leak" current but in a dry cell there are no edges to "leak" its like a arcing effect supposedly. my thoughts are that the electrical current takes the easiest path. arcing is less of a strait line and as such carries much more resistance. but dry cells appear to be easier to maintain and for that reason is why i like them.

guruji

Hi guys when adding electrolyte like baking soda does the gas burnt fumes becomes dangerous?
Thanks

ydeardorff

Sodium Bicarb- as far as i know the only problem Ive told is its releases alot more CO (carbon monoxide) which is dangerous indoors.

As far as plates the plates go. How many are keeping their bipolar plates bipolar in terms of metals? Say if your using nickel/titanium electrodes. wouldn't it make sense since the neutral bipolar plates are positive on one side, and neg on the other to make each side correspond in plate material too? So you always have titanium faces on the negative side and nickel on the positive? Seems like it would make intuitive sense, and help add to the reaction per plate gap.

My designs have been built around that. The only thing I noticed is the resistance can be increased so the material used in the neutrals must be half as thick per side to equal one standard plate. Just wondering if that would help optimize things a bit more. i havent seen nor heard of anyone else doing this.

supermuble

This is a great post. Great links!
I've searched everywhere but cannot find an exact answer for this:
What is the relationship, if any, between water speed vs gas output during electrolysis?
If you move water fast enough between 2 electrodes, will it no longer produce hydrogen and oxygen gas? Perhaps with very fast moving water, electrolysis stops? The test above does indicate that fast moving water may inhibit electrolysis. But I want more information.