Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

tagor

Social media giants face €50m fines under new German law
http://www.zdnet.com/article/social-media-giants-face-50m-fines-under-new-german-law/

New law requires hate speech to be taken down in 24 hours or networks will face huge fines.

Germany's parliament has passed a law forcing social networks to delete hate-speech postings and misinformation within 24 hours. The decision came on Friday, just ahead of the Bundestag's summer recess.

Digital rights activists and tech giants had furiously opposed the "Enforcement on Social Networks" (NetzDG) law, claiming it amounted to a clampdown on free expression as platforms such as Facebook had too much incentive to take down posts without properly considering their context.

If the platforms don't remove objectionable material within a day, or within a week in particularly complex cases, they now face fines of up to €50 million.

Un délai de 24 heures pour supprimer les Fake News

Le gouvernement d'Angela Merkel a décidé de mettre l'accent sur la rapidité et la coercition : un projet de loi qui sera présenté au Parlement propose en effet de ne donner que 24 heures aux sites Internet pour réagir à la suite d'un signalement de Fake News. Les sites devront soit supprimer soit bloquer l'information, le post ou le partage, faute de quoi ils seront reconnus coupables de ne pas avoir obtempéré.

Un tel délai devrait permettre d'endiguer le phénomène puisque ces Fake News n'auraient pas le temps de trop se propager et que le blocage en réduirait la portée. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube et les autres réseaux sociaux et de partage d'informations sont bien évidemment dans le collimateur du gouvernement Merkel. Facebook, par exemple, avait annoncé qu'il signalerait les Fake News sur son réseau social mais qu'il n'en interdirait pas le partage si elles ne contrevenaient pas à la loi.

for all happy new year
for flatearthers be quiet

sm0ky2

Mythology has been an integral part of human culture since the dawn of time.
It is a necessary aspect of our society.
While we may not agree to believe in the mythologies of a particular culture,
We can not deny them the opportunity to believe.

To take these myths away will inevitably lead to social decay.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

AlienGrey

This is what the earth looks like from space --->>>http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/GOCE/Earth_s_gravity_revealed_in_unprecedented_detail

The problem here is NASA just CANT HANDLE THE FACT WE LIVE ON AN 'UGLY' POTATO  ;D ;D
HAVEN'T I HERD THAT COMMENT A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST, i CANT THINK WHERE.  :D :D :D :D
Alien

Done it look like the back of some ones head ? creepy!

AlienGrey