Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toxins in Chemtrails Behind Recent Pneumonia Like Illness

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 19, 2009, 08:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

No, I hate FOX.     I think chemtrails are real, but they're not as bad as you think...  The Chinese sprayed or blasted silver iodide into the atmosphere to make it rain before the Olympics.. This is a real "chemtrail" ...   But you probably think every jet flying over your head is some sort of chemtrail conspiracy jet, right?  Dumbing down the population with chemicals, giving use the flu, or whatever.. LOL.

How could you prove to someone that a  chemtrail conspiracy exists?     You say google ..   Ok, let see what google has to say about chemtrails..

I found this site..
http://educate-yourself.org/ct/              This is all hearsay

and this one..  http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/       same thing.. no useful information

There are probably 1000s of these sites with the same thing.. Someone talking about chemtrails like they know all about them, when all the information they're spewing is  just baseless info they heard from someone else.

Do you actually believe all this stuff?

Quote from: Michelinho on May 01, 2009, 10:56:01 AM
Hi dankie,

I bet you are a Fox news fan as chemtrails are real. Your statement is plain and simple an uneducated one.

Google "chemtrails" and educate yourself to today's reality.  You will find atmospheric content tests done that are alarming in their heavy metal content that are a hazard to the health of the human race. They pollute the air you breath every day with barium, aluminum, titanium and cadmium to name a few.

Knowledge is power.

Take care,

Michel
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jeffc

Quote from: Michelinho on May 01, 2009, 10:56:01 AM
Hi dankie,

I bet you are a Fox news fan as chemtrails are real. Your statement is plain and simple an uneducated one.

Google "chemtrails" and educate yourself to today's reality.  You will find atmospheric content tests done that are alarming in their heavy metal content that are a hazard to the health of the human race. They pollute the air you breath every day with barium, aluminum, titanium and cadmium to name a few.

Knowledge is power.

Take care,

Michel
I’m not big on conspiracies, but that being said I would still like to understand the evidence that some here consider compelling. 

Perhaps someone can summarize some of the key evidence.  Since this is a tread to discuss this possible conspiracy it would seem more productive to talk about evidence than to denigrate each other or give speculation or give opinion.

Evidence can be divided into multiple categories:  suggestive, persuasive, and conclusive. 

Examples:
Suggestive â€" your uncle tells you crops near military flyover all turn pink and the ground is infertile

Persuasive â€" three university scientists take soil samples on farm near military flyover and find that the land has been tainted by heavy metals and some other poison substances.

Conclusive â€" same scientists obtain air samples around farm, along with samples swabbed from engines of military jets and prove the jets are the source of said chemical compound

regards,
jeffc

Cap-Z-ro

Actually I post these threads more for public awareness.

Hopefully then people will be motivated to examine ALL  evidence presented...and then decide for themselves what is best for them.

As I've stated here many times do not believe what is alleged in my threads or my opinion...but do not believee others either.

These are serious matters require due diligence more than ever before.

Regards...

dankie

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 02, 2009, 04:51:14 PM
Actually I post these threads more for public awareness.

Hopefully then people will be motivated to examine ALL  evidence presented...and then decide for themselves what is best for them.

As I've stated here many times do not believe what is alleged in my threads or my opinion...but do not believee others either.

These are serious matters require due diligence more than ever before.

Regards...

No No No ... You have been successfully identified as an overly gullible fearmongerer . You will not weasel out of this one .

Disinfo spook identified !!!

Cap-Z-ro