Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How a few ruin it for the rest.

Started by broli, April 19, 2009, 11:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Here is the proof of how some can ruin it for the whole crowd;

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2874

This is the kind of attitude that disgusts me, having it unfold before my eyes is even worse.

Here you have a lad that is a bit shy to share then come in these money hungry old farts and ruin it for everybody else. How can the world progress like this? I'm sick and tired of these money hungry closed minded people.

overtaker

The proof I see is you don't give to charity now a portion of your paycheck and you don't volunteer your time to a charity.  So don't pretend you would give away a multi million dollar idea for free if it isn't in your nature already!  You sound like most liberals that want the Government to provide everything for people as long as it comes out of someone else's pocket!  Quit pretending to be a great humanitarian if you don't practice it daily! 

ramset

Overtaker

A gravity engine ?

A multimillion dollar idea?

Open source or NOTHING {history tells us what happens here ,the list is long ]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

persume

Want to know the type of people I am sick and tired of? Trolls that frequent forums like Bessler wheel, who look and look because they lack creative initiative, who might offer a service or advice just to gain some trust to reap an idea here or there from an unwitting suspect. People crying, it's all about sharing, lets do it together, please help me, or, I'll help you friend - pat on the back, now what do I get in return...don't worry our secrets safe with me...etc. It's disgusting, and yeah I hate the kind of people you are refering to as well the, I know I know, so here it is...Greedy swine broli, greedy swine who have the audacity to call Bessler greedy when it took over ten years to get to what he did.

broli

Overtaker how nice of you to label me like that. When people start to think way beyond their earthly beliefs that's when we as a species can change things on a big scale. "Money" is a mere fuel for the powers that be. It has no meaning in a society that has energy, food and welfare in abundance. The government is exactly what is wrong. We do not need all this monetary bullshit, let's solve each problem with technology and very soon we might be traveling to meet other species.

Some people are truly hopeless but that's not going to stop me in my goal.