Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perendev 300kW Magnet Motor for Sale

Started by neutrino, February 16, 2006, 11:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neutrino

neutrino

If we are 1000 true freeenergy spirits in this forum, together we could by a unit of this Perendev Magnet motor by hitting 25 Euros each...right?
Seriously, someone trusted member in here opens a bank acount where we who wants to can by a chare by deposit 25 Euros.
When (and if) the motor is deliverd we have to place it in a good public and usefull workingplace, delivering electricity to a grid with commercial income, with its profits we by even more (Perendev?) motors!

Here, I am putting 25 Euros on the table...wanna join?

Omnibus

Just spoke with Mr. Brady over the phone. He told me that the 300kW motor will be available sometime in March or April and there will be announcements in the media to that effect. The cost will be on the order of 25,000 euros per unit. Unfortunately, because of the large number of people wishing to observe its action, it won't be possible to visit him in person. He said all questions and inquiries should be addressed by e-mail, found on PERENDEV webpage. Sonds exciting, if true. I wish him a lot of success.