Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Operation Merge in USA Today

Started by Brian Coats, April 22, 2009, 12:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Coats

The way I see it. Many is loosing their jobs, Money is Not circulating.

We are Blamed for not spending enough money, Things shut down, doors closes. BUT we are giving no money to spend! How can we spend what we do not have? I think the Leaders of the US is Forcing a Depression on the people, KNOWING people will have no choice "But to merge together in one home" and share pay their bills. Utility bills are so high, there is no pay to pay all the bills. Currently people are working for their bills and do not have the option to buy anything but food and gas to get to work on, Then they still end up merging. "Slowly everyone is merging together."

We are being controlled into a Merge OPERATION of "XXX" in the merges house's of family's that can not afford to not be merged. We are headed toward Prostitution when there are NO JOBS. I think satan is corrupting the USA today. I think that Obama was put there to make a clumbsy mistake such as Not allowing Money to flow. I think everyone in the Usa should be warned of this.

The way i see it, Blame everything on money not circulating and also do not put money out there to cause circulations. Cause depressions, Shut down everything that can be shut down. We are heading toward Global Enslavement Now and there is nothing that can be done about it. What i wonder is if Canada and all the others will be drug right along in there with the usa, How is that going to work? This merge does not look Clean OR Good.

Yortuk Festrunk

You are right on the money, Brian! (no pun intended)

The bankers are doing exactly what they did in 1929; they have cut off the money supply and now what money is left is drying up.

Private bankers controlling the money of a people is the ultimate crime against humanity.

Thaelin

Just do what I did, FIRE YOUR BANKER, all three of them. I went to a
credit union local. Seek out a local bank that is sensitive to the needs of
the community. 
    They are only big banks because of how much deposits they have,
take thoes away and they shrink and shrivel up.

thaelin

d3adp00l

Why store your money in a bank? Take your money out, and just keep a minimum amount in there to allow you to cash checks, start doing as much business as possible in cash. Get out of their electronic system, and stop them from applying fees to you.

Get out of their system, in the end we simply need to stop using their BS currency, and make something for ourselves.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan