Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity prize????

Started by time_travel01, April 25, 2009, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

time_travel01

kinda of like that water motor.. there a bit of that in there alittle more complex... and stable... ok i get paid today ill order the parts and make a second one.... just to make sure this is for real right i dont want to send my work to sumone i dont even know.. i mean 15,000 for this isnt much the only reason id be giving it hear is because i like the "help" vibe thats going on here. but the last thing i want is for this to be exploited and consumed like every other resource

broli

Stefan can hardly be called a stranger on this board and through the FE community. Also if it's similar to the water wheel wouldn't it have a weak torque?

hartiberlin

Quote from: time_travel01 on April 25, 2009, 11:15:39 PM
Check out my Tesla Cube..
Where is it ?

Please post the design publically.

Does it put out at least 1 Watt free power ?

How big is it ?
Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PhiScience

Here is another thread that he started on his Tesla Cube.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7357.0
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

d3adp00l

Well an "over unity" device may be difficult to build, but i can "Proof" OU mathematically using their own formulas. I will put this Proof out there for people to evaluate. At least that will give some people the ability to speak on equal terms with the sci community. Like E=mc^2, after the math exists, maybe we can get some engineers and scientists to explore the possibilities a little better.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan