Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING New Gravity Wheel Design!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robotan

haha! brilliant answer :) just shows you know nothing about what you are actually building. Try reading up on pendulum mechanics and oscillating systems, and you will see what I mean.

What you have is a mass oscillating between two states (top and bottom) under the influence of gravity. hence the "pendulum" effect. Eventually the motion will die out due to friction.

mr_bojangles

....not to mention having a working model in wmd means it will work in real life............................
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Low-Q

Quote from: GraViTaR on April 16, 2010, 11:39:54 PM
Why would it "do it a little faster each time"? It is not supposed to go "faster each time". It turns slowly, the same speed every half rotation, stops, then the weight returns to the top, trips the release, and turns half a rotation. STOPS, then the weight returns to the top, trips the release, turns half a rotation. STOPS!!!!, then the weight returns to the top, ad infinitum.

Are you one of those speed freaks that thinks something needs to go fast to be effective?
Well if you are, then you will never make a working wheel because speed creates centrifugal force which is exactly what you DON'T want.
Centrifugal forces is also present on slow wheels, however much lower than a fast spinning wheel. But in return, a slow wheel isn't producing much. It is possible to beat the centrifugal forces at higher speeds, by using mechanical tension on the rotating parts that counterforce the centrifugal force.

Vidar

noonespecial

I've been working on a design based on this idea for the past 6 months or so and should have a video ready within the next couple of weeks.

guruji

Hi ABhammer I saw your video it's very good and it seems to work. It looks like I once designed in the past with an off center in the middle.
I'm not claiming anything here but best regards for that it seems to work.
Thanks for the vid.