Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: Ghost_Rider on January 25, 2011, 09:58:11 PM
Tom Bearden use this effect to explain MEG device that still not work or not work well.  Maybe he make this up.

Energy moves along wire and drags electrons if right orientation.  This energy moving along wire is the cold one no?

I think bearden is talking out his ass on that one. Nowhere did he describe splitting an electron stream on a magnet which is what initiates the spin curl wave. Nowhere did he use the term persistent.

Yeah.. the meg that is going to change the world did happen either.

exnihiloest

Quote from: quarktoo on January 25, 2011, 07:14:17 AM
The reason it is not understood is that "physics" does not seem to understand that the speed of light is relevant to the observer and there are speeds both faster and slower than the speed of light.

It is well known that Einstein was a crackpot and that only people more intelligent than him, like the most of people claiming OU, understand the real physics.
Nevertheless I'm annoyed that among them, with their great not "hijacked" science, no one was able to build the slightest not conventional but working device.
I guess that these people are so much intelligent that there are only interested in ideas and aestheticism, not in reality. "How this Rodin coil is pretty, sure its magnetic field is a space-time swirl! What a wonderful light from this plasma ball, surely energy is amplified! And this MEG that is so simple, it obviously taps the ZPE!" they said  ;D

quarktoo

Quote from: exnihiloest on January 26, 2011, 05:47:13 AM
It is well known that Einstein was a crackpot and that only people more intelligent than him, like the most of people claiming OU, understand the real physics.
Nevertheless I'm annoyed that among them, with their great not "hijacked" science, no one was able to build the slightest not conventional but working device.
I guess that these people are so much intelligent that there are only interested in ideas and aestheticism, not in reality. "How this Rodin coil is pretty, sure its magnetic field is a space-time swirl! What a wonderful light from this plasma ball, surely energy is amplified! And this MEG that is so simple, it obviously taps the ZPE!" they said  ;D

That is complete BS. I am not going into the long list of the names of highly validated OU energy  inventors. Stan Meyer was highly validated. With your attitude, I am sure you will never invent anything.

Inventors tend to be rule breakers, creators and people that have not been programmed into thinking it isn't possible - dull corporate and government tools. ;D

It is so easy and take cheap shots. Why don't you get busy and invent something or head on over to crackpot.com.

You cite the MEG built by a man that worked for navel intelligence his whole life suppressing free energy devices. What a surprise.

XS-NRG

Quote from: exnihiloest on January 26, 2011, 05:47:13 AM

It is well known that Einstein was a crackpot

Tesla's favourite wine contained cocaine which was normal in those days.
You can't judge anybody by that.

rensseak

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 26, 2011, 08:14:52 AM
Tesla's favourite wine contained cocaine which was normal in those days.
You can't judge anybody by that.

And what contains the food you are eating? It must be something more harder then cocaine. Clown