Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: poynt99 on January 26, 2011, 06:33:00 PM

Have fun with your game guys, I won't be responding any further to this nonsense.

I would call that a victory for the ATS, and a blessing to the free energy movement and humanity in general.

Score - ATS 2  : Trolls 0

Ghost_Rider

This thread is a big shit.  Children make smart talk.  Show me this.  I have a OU.  All shit. Only idiot will think that people here are spy.  Only idiot.  Why spy wast time here?  Ha!  Children play here and serious person shovel the shit. 

Meyer not make car run on road but only do test.  He had brother with patent but no water pumps for your auto.  Maybe it works but is not practical.

Plasma tube by Corea only make 1kw with pulses output.  Erosion of cathode is still problem?   Maybe that where the 1kw comes from.  Like mutipactor.

Stiffler device is like Avramenko Plug.  Tesla show this in notes with two coils on transformer.  Stiffler still only makes light?

Today I cut wood.   This warm you twice so is OU.  Ha!

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ghost_Rider on January 26, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
Today I cut wood.   This warm you twice so is OU.  Ha!
;D this is, of course, due to acceleration and deceleration... ha!
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quarktoo

I'll ignore that shovel full.

Dole says he posted his cold electricity schematic over on the Kapanadzi thread and I found it at about page 241. The details are very vague. Does anybody have a schematic or more detail?

Also - Dole is onto the gas plasma possibility of the kapandzi and posts a nice quote from tesla on the subject.

Also - Wilby the clown and others like that, all you do is incite people and try and extract info. Why don't you go away. Otherwise, you only pollute the thread with your nothingness but then that is clearly your only goal

Why Hartman would allow that to go on for thousands of posts is a bit of a mystery.

Ghost_Rider

No cold electricty on 239 240 or 241.

Kapanadze use mass field effect of coil.  No plasma.  No gas.  Spark gap is small to make pulse fast.  Try on bench and you see.