Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on May 01, 2009, 06:31:14 AM
The popular Tesla coils that are well known are the direct result of the apparatus perfected by Sir Oliver Lodge and not by Nikola Tesla.

Lodge Coils are alternators. Tesla Transformers are unidirectional impulses. Tesla Transformers are not magneto electric devices, they use radiant shock waves, and produce pure voltage without current.  No current means no electron flow.

been reading jerry vasilatos 'secrets of cold war technology' have we?

@marco, i think by 'receiver box' he was referencing tesla's pierce arrow
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

turbo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 01, 2009, 07:14:56 AM

@marco, i think by 'receiver box' he was referencing tesla's pierce arrow

That is still a diffrent story!!
We keep mixing things up here  :-\

M.

gravityblock

Quote from: -[marco]- on May 01, 2009, 07:08:58 AM
My question was related to wireless power transfer and photons.
Now you are talking about Tesla coils...Those two are diffrent things.

Tesla's Wireless system did not transmit anything through space to a receiver box, Tesla used earth as the hot terminal.
The energy was propagated through earth itself.
If you read Eric P. Dollard's book "Theory of wireless power"
He explains very well how Tesla's system operated.
The tower was simply a weight to push against, a "virtual ground" in order for the system to become self referencing.

Marco.

I am not talking about Tesla coils that was perfected by Sir Oliver Lodge.  I was talking about Tesla's transformers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_electricity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron-positron_annihilation

What will travel through the ground?  Photons won't travel very far through the ground.  Electrons wouldn't travel very far through the earth either.  How far would a lightning bolt that is millions of volts travel through the ground?  It wouldn't even make it a 100 feet through the earth and you think Tesla's wireless system could transmit electricity through the ground that could travel around the globe.  Then this electricity that is transmitted through the ground magically comes to the surface and goes to a circuit.  The earth can not be both a "hot terminal" for this electricity and a ground terminal for normal electricity without changing the properties of the earth. That is not common sense.  The wireless system transmitted through space and not the earth.  Does anyone have a mind of their own?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

turbo

Quote from: gravityblock on May 01, 2009, 07:47:50 AM

you think Tesla's wireless system could transmit electricity through the ground that could travel around the globe.

I do, and trust me, it did...

Then this energy that is transmitted through the ground magically comes to the surface and goes to a circuit.

Exactly.

The wireless system transmitted through space and not the earth. 

Did not.

Marco.

gravityblock

LMFAO

We agree on almost everything except how and where it traveled.  I'm not changing my opinion, but I will respect yours.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.