Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We Were Just Following Orders

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 17, 2009, 05:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: President George W. Bush on March 17, 2003And all Iraqi military and civilian personnel should listen carefully to this warning: In any conflict, your fate will depend on your actions. Do not destroy oil wells, a source of wealth that belongs to the Iraqi people. Do not obey any command to use weapons of mass destruction against anyone, including the Iraqi people. War crimes will be prosecuted, war criminals will be punished and it will be no defense to say, "I was just following orders."
http://www.gregandsheila.com/ag/bush.htm

forsalebabyshoesneverworn

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 28, 2009, 06:45:57 PM

What I am suggesting as punishment for war crimes criminals could never even come close to what the families of their victims would justifiably inflict on them...and amounts to nothing more than "what goes around comes around".

To try to compare me with people who torture innocent people is trollish, to say the very least.

Not trollish.

What you are saying is that it is OK to torture people SOMETIMES.  As soon as you concedes that, that is it for your morality!  YOU ARE NO LONGER MORAL.  Because peoples bend that.  First, it is OK to torture someone who tortured others.  Next, it is OK to torture someone who did something else really bad.  Next, it is OK to torture someone who you really really hate.  Then, you can just torture when you feel like.

COME BACK WHEN YOU DECIDE TORTURE IS NEVER OK.  Until then, you are a hypocrit.

I did not twist any of your wordses this time.  You propose hanging people by the neck for extended periods of time, to prolong their torment.  THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID.  OWN UP TO IT.  IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT BACK, DO SO.  But what you basically says is that you stand by what you said.......  In that case, like I saids before, you are no better than the torturers.  You are like Che or Stalin or whoever.  You propose revolution.  But the new czar is worse than the old czar.

jibbguy

Capn, that was very interesting about the Turkish torture house. Can we have a link please? If true it is quite a find!

Cap-Z-ro

Not directed at trolls...

Although I have stated my anti violence outlook many times here and on other forums, I cannot say that I would not find it mildly entertaining to see the war crimes criminals given a dose of their own medicine in the comedic manner I described earlier.

And when you really break it down, they would actually benefit from the experience...as they would get to come to some understanding as to how their victims felt...thus saving them the karmic step of reincarnating as a victim of someone like themselves.

The Whitehouse wood call it 'enhanced therapy'.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Here is the link to the TurkishTorture House story.

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2937.htm#007

And another incident just as sickening from Iraq.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE53R07N20090428

Regards...