Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weightless Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilhawk

Ok I tried  that "fix" ....well before I had balance but at an useless angle...and the seesaw at a flat angle felt no resistance( way off balance)

now....I can't find a balance point but ..... I do feel a resistance throught out a decent range in the seesaw

Ok ...well this got me thinking ....one more "fix" to try before I give up on this...

ruggero

Alexioco,

This is a very interesting lever-design...
What happens if we pull the string around the rim of a circle, instead of straight..???

Well, we will have a differens of approx. +/- 10 % to the opposite side !

The big question is: Will we still have balance?

ruggero  ;-)

Alexioco

wow wow wow hold your horses

Firstly let me say I have built this...

The seesaw balances even when its straight, you can even make it balance with the righthand side of the seesaw facing down (just slighty though) the weight makes itself light by appling its own weight to balance itself at any point of the lift so a light weight can lift a heavy weight.... This is just one of (32) of my drawn devices which I shall post over a period of time, they all have different ways of working, my latest design seems to be very promising, the weight should be able to lift itself without any help at all...

back to this one though, this design has alot of capablitlies which some are quite funny...

for example, if you had a large seesaw you could scale up a building by standing in a lift (you are the weight instead) and by jumping up, the mechanism would follow you up then when you land, you wont fall back down, you can also play on a seesaw without the need for somone the other side hahaha

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

ruggero

Quote from: Alexioco on May 02, 2009, 10:18:27 AM
wow wow wow hold your horses

Firstly let me say I have built this...
Alex

What? Why hold?
Which design did you built, Alexioco?

The 'T' as you posted in your opening post or my latest 'Y-Lever Wheel' design proposal?

Anyway...try to SWING the weight...give it at slight push and see what happens! Amazing stuff...

ruggero ;-)

Lilhawk

Alex...please post something more than one design picture and saying this works...I like this idea so I tried  it and posted my results and my opinion why your design does not work.  I'm still working on this...trying different versions of your design.